Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Knockaert's playing a risky game with twitter

In our entire football club history only one manager has had a worse run of 13 games in the second division and that was 40 years ago.

It must be hard work defending Pearson against the facts. But you carry on ..... I wonder who the fool is?

Rob Kelly won 6 of his first 9 games, does that make him one of our best ever?

Rob Kelly won 6 of his first 9 games, does that make him one of our best ever?

Nope ..... If you want to make the comparison and ridicule the point then choose the same period - Ie 13 games. because I'll bet by that length of run you'd be looking at the best managers having the best stats and the worst having the worst.

Nope ..... If you want to make the comparison and ridicule the point then choose the same period - Ie 13 games. because I'll bet by that length of run you'd be looking at the best managers having the best stats and the worst having the worst.

Pearson's Leicester went about 25 unbeaten in League 1, so I'm sure you could find a quality run of form that lasted 13 games in there.

I'm also pretty sure O'Neill never went on astonishing 13 game runs where we won every one. I'm also sure Taylor was unbeaten in his first 8 so after 13 we'd probably have a decent enough record.

Pearson's Leicester went about 25 unbeaten in League 1, so I'm sure you could find a quality run of form that lasted 13 games in there.

I'm also pretty sure O'Neill never went on astonishing 13 game runs where we won every one. I'm also sure Taylor was unbeaten in his first 8 so after 13 we'd probably have a decent enough record.

Pretty sure that league one season can't count stats wise!! .... I really enjoyed that season to be fair .... but if we're comparing like for like it can't be in a division below. I've got a feeling that the next 6-8 games for PT were the exact opposite of his first 6-8 could be wrong - just how i remember it.

Can we choose any set of 13 games or do we have to choose the 13 games you tell us to?

What about P13 W2 D5 L6 that must be our 2nd worst in this division. Mr Martin O'Neill!!

I did think he was setting himself up for a backlash by continually retweeting/tweeting #don'tsellKnockaert... He will inevitably demand to leave at some point and it'll come back to bite him that he was pushing that tagline so much!

more importantly, who would want to buy him at the moment ?

Archived