Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Knockaert's playing a risky game with twitter

. they have a media centre with sam chambers etc . their job ? to police lcfc media . you really havent got a clue you fool . respect and discipline is everything , if you publicly call your manager a disgrace you think hes ok doing that . what a complete numpty you are ! hes took it off you prat . why ? cus it was wrong !!

i think you are actually agreeing with me , are you a bit dim ?

Aye. People talk about the players as if we are all on the same side and Pearson is the enemy.

No, it's the players who have shown a lack of effort not just recently, but lets face it, in general over the last 10 years. Do people still see them as heroes? Do people still idolize them?

They're generally total wankers, I'd hate to be a manager for that very reason. But just because they put on the blue shirt they're always getting the benefit of the doubt.

The fact that some people are making out like Pearson is the troublemaker shows you just how out of touch with reality they are. The manager is the fvcking boss, you realise, and he's trying to get his little turd workers we call players to grow some balls and act like adultsand do the job they're paid millions to do. What's he going to fvcking do, bow down to their will everytime the glorified little chavs have a problem with something? Everytime they aren't playing because they've been totally shit for about 3 months?

I guarantee that if the majority of people on here were in Pearson's shoes, they'd be turfing half of these arrogant tossers out the door within a fortnight.

Knockaert and Marshall have been fvcking gash more often than not this season, though both have potential. It may be just my opinion based on a few things both players have said coupled with the occassional bit of body language, but I think that they are trouble makers with big egos, and if they were man enough, they'd be in the side through merit and hard work. But they aren't, hence why they've regressed this season. And they'll end up as nobodies if they carry down the same path, no matter who they play for.

Fed up with this. These guys get no respect from me until they prove something, I don't care how young and talented they are.

Yep, an attitude that isn't helped by people arse licking them on twitter, making them believe they're better than they are.

I'll PM you my details, or you can give me the tenner on PayPal?

Honestly I've read some heat of the moment, over-reactionary stuff on here but that about tops the lot.

130 odd years of history. You're looking for three seasons where the cost per point has been higher than this season.

Also any season where we're in the prem is obviously out as that's an elite league and if we're playing in there then we must be doing well.

So you're looking for three seasons in the 2nd tier where we've spent more for less return.

I assume the last two previous to this were worse. But after that I'm struggling. Even if I could think of five more, which I can't, this season still falls in the bottom few percent.

Let's not pussyfoot around the issue, the season has descended into farce and has become nothing short of a complete disaster. Pearson must go before he makes things worse. If we take this form into next season we're going straight down.

He ought to put as much work into his passing game and general decision making.

In the last half a dozen games he played he ran around with passion, like a headless chicken but gave the ball away far far too much. His poor form is one reason that our results have gone south.

Get your head down Knocky and re-find your form , then work on your weaknesses in the off-season so that you are a better all round player next season.

I'd feel frustrated too, the one time we play a formation that might suit his game and we stick the target man out on the wing. Pearson hasn't and will never know what to do with flair players.

bang on.

Its true that his performances have been a bit poor of late,but dropping him to the bence hasnt seen us play any better.Personally id play him up top with Wood,or just behind him.Sorry Nuge but just like last season for whatever reason your ran out of steam.

Eh?

Neither of those things refer to either Knockaert or Marshall.

Who's talking about Marshall? He is bang average. I'm talking about Knockeart. He has been our best winger in one of our best players.

If he hasn't been our best winger, who has? Lloyd Dyer? Paul Gallagher? Jeff Schlupp (lol) ?

Knockys got a point though :whistle:

No he's not - the team has actually played far better in the last two games without him than with him. On both occasions we could and probably should have won given the position we put ourselves in. With knockaert during our "slide" we rarely looked like winning and he didn't look anything like the best he could be.

To be fair to Knocky our season ground up halt as soon as other Champ teams twigged that you stop him, you stop Leicester. Our surge up the table was in part due to him bringing the X Factor to certain games. Since then he's been a marked man and both he and Leicester haven't worked out a way to combat that. I still think it'd be worth starting him in a free role behind the strikers as an experiment, I'm not convinced it'd work tbh but we may as well try it as we've been too predictable for too long.

Who's talking about Marshall? He is bang average. I'm talking about Knockeart. He has been our best winger in one of our best players.

If he hasn't been our best winger, who has? Lloyd Dyer? Paul Gallagher? Jeff Schlupp ( lol) ?

All our wingers have been shit.

Knockaert is not a winger, hence why he's shown almost no form since he's been played there. Regardless of whether he's not quite as shit or the others, it's hardly an excuse for him to show an attitude because he's not being picked.

And he's been far from our best performer this season. He's had a handful of very impressive games, that's all. Compare him to Morgan or Schmeichel, or even Nugent who' s been disgracefully bad since January, and he's not even in the same parish.

Pearson said on RL after Sheff Wed that Knocky was 'struggling for form' well what about Drinkwater, Wood, Nugent etc not to mention Kane who is one of the worst players I've seen since Olly left. Persevere with everyone apart from the most naturally talented player we have. And if there is that clause in Kane's loan we effectively only have 2 substitutions and we're down to 10 men for the last 10 minutes of every game.

Have to say he may have a point i actually thought last night was crying for a player who could just get hold of the ball, get it down and carry it 30 yards without panicking.

Look at redmond for them. Just drifted away from challenges.

Not suggesting knocky should start. But np doesnt read the game for me. Bringing kane on was a joke. He offers nothing. I assume we have done the same deals we did under sven and if he plays more we pay less

Unfortunately for Knocky he was signed as a flair player, and then told to work harder and defend more. It's ruined his game.

It's the same as Nugent - what on earth is a striker doing giving away a penalty?? He shouldn't even be near our own box!!!

Oh, yes, it's NP tells them to defend as a team and puts far too much emphasis on it .... getting rid of flair and getting strikers making challenges they shouldn't ever be making.

130 odd years of history. You're looking for three seasons where the cost per point has been higher than this season.

Also any season where we're in the prem is obviously out as that's an elite league and if we're playing in there then we must be doing well.

So you're looking for three seasons in the 2nd tier where we've spent more for less return.

I assume the last two previous to this were worse. But after that I'm struggling. Even if I could think of five more, which I can't, this season still falls in the bottom few percent.

Let's not pussyfoot around the issue, the season has descended into farce and has become nothing short of a complete disaster. Pearson must go before he makes things worse. If we take this form into next season we're going straight down.

You mentioned absolutely none of that in the initial post.

Archived