Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Knockaert's playing a risky game with twitter

Prove a point then Knockaert.

Prove your worth in the team, which let's be honest can't be much of a task.

Instead of feeling sorry for yourself through the means of social media. Stop whining, dig in, prove a point and if you still have a problem confront it face to face with Pearson.

now now, lets not start a witch hunt against knockaert. a few months back he was flavour of the month with the vast majority of our fans. he is young and yes he will have lapses in concentration and yes he will be frustrating. but he needs time. he has every right to be unhappy at not playing, if he was happy that he wasn't playing then something would be majorly wrong.

now now, lets not start a witch hunt against knockaert. a few months back he was flavour of the month with the vast majority of our fans. he is young and yes he will have lapses in concentration and yes he will be frustrating. but he needs time. he has every right to be unhappy at not playing, if he was happy that he wasn't playing then something would be majorly wrong.

Wrong way to go about expressing it, however?

Shouldn't use twitter then. I know they are human's and we can't prevent them from anything, but they are supposed to be professionals? Would I like this if I was manager? No.

It's no wonder some managers ban it.

Wrong way to go about expressing it, however?

yeah, i'm not defending the way he's publicly shown aired his frustrations. but he's young, he's going to make mistakes - like we all do! i just don't want to see a talented player crucified because of it.

Knockaert is one of them players who always Retweets praise when people & idiots Tweet him.

However tonight...

Here's a Tweet that someone said, which of course he received as he was mentioned in it. He RT'd it

"How can Pearson leave @Aknockaert and Ben Marshall on the bench? He's lost it!"

He then followed that up with a Tweet of his own.

"Sometimes in football there is nothing to understand ... as you have seen that tonight . DISGUSTED"

Perhaps he meant the ref's decision but in the context of what he'd RT'd he obviously seems to think he should pick the team with his name in it.

I like Knockaert, great talent but he's been absolute garbage for so long.

Archived