Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Knockaert's playing a risky game with twitter

Knockaert is one of them players who always Retweets praise when people & idiots Tweet him.

However tonight...

Here's a Tweet that someone said, which of course he received as he was mentioned in it. He RT'd it

"How can Pearson leave @Aknockaert and Ben Marshall on the bench? He's lost it!"

He then followed that up with a Tweet of his own.

"Sometimes in football there is nothing to understand ... as you have seen that tonight . DISGUSTED"

Perhaps he meant the ref's decision but in the context of what he'd RT'd he obviously seems to think he should pick the team with his name in it.

I like Knockaert, great talent but he's been absolute garbage for so long.

Agreed.

now now, lets not start a witch hunt against knockaert. a few months back he was flavour of the month with the vast majority of our fans. he is young and yes he will have lapses in concentration and yes he will be frustrating. but he needs time. he has every right to be unhappy at not playing, if he was happy that he wasn't playing then something would be majorly wrong.

He has every right to be unhappy. If he wasn't something would be wrong. He has absolutely no right to expect to start games when he's playing poorly. He has no right to air his frustrations publicly at such a crucial stage in the season when all it's going to do is make things worse. If he'd rather moan on twitter than go out and prove that he deserves to be playing in training and when he's playing matches then there's clearly something wrong with his attitude.

The thing is, even if he goes into Nige's office and says he thinks he should be playing he'd get a hounding. Either way, he just needs to shut the fvck up, realise anyone can be dropped and you have to work hard to get games. As he keeps saying "uuuuuhh da playeurr, dey give dey life"- so fvcking do it too Tony. He doesn't lack ability, just the attitude.

I'd feel frustrated too, the one time we play a formation that might suit his game and we stick the target man out on the wing. Pearson doesn't know what to do with flair players.

Nothing wrong with a target man on the wing, Schmeichel, Konchesky and Morgan have been hoofing the ball into wide positions for months..... :thumbup:

NFP knows exactly what to do with flair players, First you make them work hard on 'the defensive side of their game' until they forget how to attack, then you play them as wingbacks and finally, when they turn out to be rubbish in that role, you drop them from the starting XI.

Clear...... :whistle:

He has every right to be unhappy. If he wasn't something would be wrong. He has absolutely no right to expect to start games when he's playing poorly. He has no right to air his frustrations publicly at such a crucial stage in the season when all it's going to do is make things worse. If he'd rather moan on twitter than go out and prove that he deserves to be playing in training and when he's playing matches then there's clearly something wrong with his attitude.

yeah, i agree mate. i'm not saying i agree with him airing his frustrations publicly. i'm just saying he is young and when you are young you do and say things in the heat of the moment, without thinking your actions through beforehand. i just don't want to see a talented player who we were all jizzing over earlier in the season, become a scapegoat and a figure that frustrated fans vent their frustrations at.

as for people criticising his form, he's young and still learning and needs time.

also, to question knocky's attitude, surely pearson and his staff do thorough checks to make sure that not only his ability on the pitch is there, but also his attitude and lifestyle away from football are correct? so if his attitude does stink, then surely it's pearson's fault for bringing him in, without checking these things thoroughly enough?

Bighead, who has so many fans bumming him it's unreal.

Would I have brought him on tonight...yes

But does he deserve to react like he has...no

Fancies himself too much, and thinks he is special, hence your the next Messi retweets, been enough of them since he joined twitter.

Only way he will be the next Messi, if he changes his stats on Fifa 13.

The thing is, even if he goes into Nige's office and says he thinks he should be playing he'd get a hounding. Either way, he just needs to shut the fvck up, realise anyone can be dropped and you have to work hard to get games. As he keeps saying "uuuuuhh da playeurr, dey give dey life"- so fvcking do it too Tony. He doesn't lack ability, just the attitude.

Except Nugent, who should have been 8 games back

Tbf my first thought was that he was referring to the award of the penalty in his own Tweet.

it probably was. anyways, i'm out - if he starts or gets on in the next game and scores a screamer everyone on here will be licking his arse again.

wouldn't surprise me if Pearson has fallen out with Knockaert by now! he wouldn't be the first, but Pearson know's best right :ph34r:

Conclusive evidence folks. Pearson has nutted Knockaert, can't deal with egos' and the French.

One of our best overall performers, and our stand out winger sits and the bench while two strikers fill the wings and the effectively non-existent Harry Kane comes on ahead of him every week. He's not the only one disgusted with such atrocious management.

Get Pearson out before we lose good players like knocky. The lunatic has done enough damage already.

One of our best overall performers, and our stand out winger sits and the bench while two strikers fill the wings and the effectively non-existent Harry Kane comes on ahead of him every week. He's not the only one disgusted with such atrocious management.

Get Pearson out before we lose good players like knocky. The lunatic has done enough damage already.

Tell me about it.

I mean. He got rid of loads of overpaid players. Bought in some good young players. Lead us to top of the league, best run for 9 years or so, best defence in the league at one point, best goal difference for years...

This run has been awful. Granted. But let's not forget how good we HAVE been this season.

Pearson isn't always to blame.

Tell me about it.

I mean. He got rid of loads of overpaid players. Bought in some good young players. Lead us to top of the league, best run for 9 years or so, best defence in the league at one point, best goal difference for years...

This run has been awful. Granted. But let's not forget how good we HAVE been this season.

Strange how that's all in past tense

Tell me about it.

Lots of past tense in there.

Present tense - one of the worst runs of form in the history of Leicester City Football Club.

Nothing wrong with a target man on the wing, Schmeichel, Konchesky and Morgan have been hoofing the ball into wide positions for months..... :thumbup:

NFP knows exactly what to do with flair players, First you make them work hard on 'the defensive side of their game' until they forget how to attack, then you play them as wingbacks and finally, when they turn out to be rubbish in that role, you drop them from the starting XI.

Clear...... :whistle:

I Couldn't agree more, absolutely spot on!

My feelings exactly

Lots of past tense in there.

Present tense - one of the worst runs of form in the history of Leicester City Football Club.

But also one of the best right? Depends how you want to look at it mate. I'm a glass half full kinda guy so - naturally I will look for positives.

It's cool. You sit and sulk over our worst 13ish games in our history. Whilst I remember how good the other 33ish games this season have been!

Really is a shame watching the arselicking when it's unjustified. I do rate Knockaert massively but this pandering to social media is an embarrassment and you get all the embarrassing ****** on Twitter arselicking him even if he's acting a twat.

Needs to sort his attitude out a bit. He's hardly deserved to start lately.

It's the same with Nugent too. There's absolutely no middle ground. It's either OTT criticising of a player who's offered us a very lot over the past two years or it's refusal to give him any part of the blame for a nonsensical bit of play.

Archived