Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Match Thread

When we've been playing with players like Dyer, Gally, Wellens and Vardy through the season we dont deserve to be in the top 6. Pearson can do one for me.

Have they even played 1 game together?

your saying its not Pearson's fault?! so you would keep him if we don;t make the play-offs?

Yeah why not, give him another season let him bring in some more players, let him build on what he has started...

OR

do exactly the same as the last 10 years and sack him get rid of the clown, and all his players and start rebuilding and be in the same postion next year?

your happy with this shit you really need a new hobby im sorry my loyalty is really starting to waver

What do you mean I need a new hobby? I need to turf out all the memories of me and my Dad travelling the country to see this team all because we've shagged the playoffs? People like you hang around like a bad smell, you're the definition of plastic football. There is so much more to this than just winning fvcking games, this is a family tradition and I love my club.

You'd be the first in line for your Chelsea away ticket, you'd probably watch it on tv though mind. CVNT

Yeah why not, give him another season let him bring in some more players, let him build on what he has started...

OR

do exactly the same as the last 10 years and sack him get rid of the clown, and all his players and start rebuilding and be in the same postion next year? yeah mate.

ffs, how many chances do we need to give him, get an experienced head in. Should of snapped up Di cannio when we had the chance

Nice to see that everyone is keeping a calm head and getting behind the team on here.

Not sure why half of you bother supporting Leicester or is it that you have nothing else to moan about in your lives? I'm not happy we are in this situation but moaning and asking for people to be sacked or saying the players are shit is not constructive. Pearson's made changes within the squad he has and you're still moaning.

Sounds like we are playing with positivity and that's all we can do. Sometimes people forget there is another team involved. We don't just win by turning up like some of you expect.

for all pearson lovers well i hope your happy with another season in this dogshite of this league . no ambition

Nothing to do with being a Pearson lover or not you clown... It's about how can a ****ing pen conceded by most people's PotS in the first minute be his fault you whingeing, clueless muppet.

It's also about supporting the club through thick & the plenty of thin rather than throwing the toys out the pram because we're not losing to Man Utd or whoever every week.

Never mind, there's every chance NP could be gone soon and we can look forward to yet another transitional season & we'll have a good chance to make Portsmouth's financial collapse look like a walk in the park.

What do you mean I need a new hobby? I need to turf out all the memories of me and my Dad travelling the country to see this team all because we've shagged the playoffs? People like you hang around like a bad smell, you're the definition of plastic football. There is so much more to this than just winning fvcking games, this is a family tradition and I love my club.

You'd be the first in line for your Chelsea away ticket, you'd probably watch it on tv though mind. CVNT

;)

Archived