Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Match Thread

Yeah why not, give him another season let him bring in some more players, let him build on what he has started...

OR

do exactly the same as the last 10 years and sack him get rid of the clown, and all his players and start rebuilding and be in the same postion next year?

" let him build on what he has started"...1- 14 MAYBE 15

Relegation candidate next year?

Nothing to do with being a Pearson lover or not you clown... It's about how can a ****ing pen conceded by most people's PotS in the first minute be his fault you whingeing, clueless muppet.

It's also about supporting the club through thick & the plenty of thin rather than throwing the toys out the pram because we're not losing to Man Utd or whoever every week.

Never mind, there's every chance NP could be gone soon and we can look forward to yet another transitional season & we'll have a good chance to make Portsmouth's financial collapse look like a walk in the park.

As I said, a penno is a penno.

Lets see whether we now have the minerals to get back into this game.

getting upset shut up little boy

You seem to be the one throwing your toys out of your pram because we're not winning a game of football. Your so unhappy you're not going to watch them anymore - NEWS FOR YOU - we don't give a ****! Why don't you make good on your promise and **** off?

All the complainers whinging how they're not going to follow the City if NP is around and some have been saying it for weks should grow some balls and do what they say. This site would be a hell of a lot better without you plastic wankers who don't understand sport isn't only about winning.

I decided not to go to the game because I knew I'd get pissed off with our own fans, it's just as bad on here...

It always is. in fact it's worse.

What do you mean I need a new hobby? I need to turf out all the memories of me and my Dad travelling the country to see this team all because we've shagged the playoffs? People like you hang around like a bad smell, you're the definition of plastic football. There is so much more to this than just winning fvcking games, this is a family tradition and I love my club.

You'd be the first in line for your Chelsea away ticket, you'd probably watch it on tv though mind. CVNT

plastic football fan i have been eveywhere with city in the 80s and 90s don't go much know because for 1 it's expensive 2 work so get your facts right before calling me a plastic fan and by the way do you know what a **** is

Seriously???? We already have a manager who only has a league 1 promotion on his cv. We need a manager who can get you promoted from the championship. You can't call di canio experienced!!!

:huh:

I wasn't calling Di Canio experienced.

??

When we've been playing with players like Dyer, Gally, Wellens and Vardy through the season we dont deserve to be in the top 6. Pearson can do one for me.

Ha ha.

Yep - It's the players who've hardly played fault. That much is obvious :/

Never mind the fact that the players signed to replace them that broke the bank weren't as good.

Archived