Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Match Thread

Ha ha.

Yep - It's the players who've hardly played fault. That much is obvious :/

Never mind the fact that the players signed to replace them that broke the bank weren't as good.

Everything adds up at the end of the season though we've no threat off the bench

plastic football fan i have been eveywhere with city in the 80s and 90s don't go much know because for 1 it's expensive 2 work so get your facts right before calling me a plastic fan and by the way do you know what a **** is

You're stating that your allegiance is starting to wander? Who even says that if they have a passion for something?

You're going on my ignore list, I can't stand reading your shocking grammar. Besides, you're most likely a fat old bastard without a mark to leave on the earth.

You seem to be the one throwing your toys out of your pram because we're not winning a game of football. Your so unhappy you're not going to watch them anymore - NEWS FOR YOU - we don't give a ****! Why don't you make good on your promise and **** off?

All the complainers whinging how they're not going to follow the City if NP is around and some have been saying it for weks should grow some balls and do what they say. This site would be a hell of a lot better without you plastic wankers who don't understand sport isn't only about winning.

It always is. in fact it's worse.

i really dont give a shit you say bye bye

plastic football fan i have been eveywhere with city in the 80s and 90s don't go much know because for 1 it's expensive 2 work so get your facts right before calling me a plastic fan and by the way do you know what a **** is

I'd agree that you're a plastic fan. If you really went throughout those 2 decades then you saw much worse football than this at times.

Archived