Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

we should go for broke here, not for some deluded hope of play-off place but to FINALLY break the jinx for next season, I like the way we finished last night system wise with a couple of alterations

Kasper

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

James King

Knockaert

Marshall---------------------Schlupp

Wood

Can we change the thread title to 'Nottm' though. I'll get ready for the abuse but there is no such team as 'Notts' Forest...

We need to go for the win, end of. Whatever team he puts out though, they better show determination, passion and want to win!

Kasper

De Laet -- Morgan -- Keane -- Konchesky

James -- King

Marshall -- Knockaert -- Schlupp

Wood

Blackpool could get a result a Bolton.

Winning at Forest will be the hardest bit though, especially with some of the ref's we've had there recently.

Well, it's still on

Schmeichel

RDL - Morgan - Keane - Schlupp

Wellens (1st 45 only) - James

Marshall - Knockaert - Dyer

Nugent

Subs: Logan, Waghorn, Vardy, Drinkwater, Whitbread, Gallagher, King

Timberrrrrrr.

The trees are coming down.

We are going to stop them making the playoffs at the very least.

City 6 trees 0

Can we change the thread title to 'Nottm' though. I'll get ready for the abuse but there is no such team as 'Notts' Forest...

We need to go for the win, end of. Whatever team he puts out though, they better show determination, passion and want to win!

Kasper

De Laet -- Morgan -- Keane -- Konchesky

James -- King

Marshall -- Knockaert -- Schlupp

Wood

****sake!

We will either play our socks off and go head to toe with them, and possibly win the game. Or we will struggle and crash to a poor 2-0 defeat.

Don't really know who I would like to see play, just go at them, stick four up front if we must.

We'll win......

Performances have improved since the Barnsley debacle and we were much better than them when drawing 2-2, only genuinely appalling officiating stopped us from grabbing the win.

Forest have been poor for most of the season, don't let the brief 'Billy Bounce' fool you.

It won't matter in terms of play-offs though, because Bolton and Palace will do likewise.

That doesn't mean it'll be totally meaningless though, a first win at the City Ground in 40 odd years could never be that.

No, I like to call them Notts Forest. It really winds up the the Florist fans at my work, they hate it, they always say "No such team, its Notts County and Nottingham Forest"

Anything to wind them up, even little things like that, I'll do it.

Archived