Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

There's absolutely one thing that is certain.

We will go 6th at some point during the day. Absolutely no doubt at all both us and Blackpool take the lead and both lose.

Bolton 2-1 Blackpool

Nottm Forest 2-1 Leicester

Season over. Depressing.

There's absolutely one thing that is certain.

We will go 6th at some point during the day. Absolutely no doubt at all both us and Blackpool take the lead and both lose.

Bolton 2-1 Blackpool

Nottm Forest 2-1 Leicester

Season over. Depressing.

You have obviously watched Leicester as long as I have! You get used to them always screwing you over!

I can see what happened to brentford happening to us! That's our luck usually.

It's about time the footballing gods paid out again, we went through the pain of speedies dive, swindonsa dodgy pen etc before we got paid out with Steve claridges last min goal...

Well it's time for another pay out please! After ker migrants disaster, this seasons collapse and the defeat to Watford.......

Can we have a last min winner for lcfc and Blackpool please!

You have obviously watched Leicester as long as I have! You get used to them always screwing you over!

I can see what happened to brentford happening to us! That's our luck usually.

It's about time the footballing gods paid out again, we went through the pain of speedies dive, swindonsa dodgy pen etc before we got paid out with Steve claridges last min goal...

Well it's time for another pay out please! After ker migrants disaster, this seasons collapse and the defeat to Watford.......

Can we have a last min winner for lcfc and Blackpool please!

The carnage if that happens. :wub:

I've got a feeling in my bones that something spectacular is going to happen this weekend.

I've got a feeling I'm going to be in a cell for my birthday. Not because of any violence related incidents, just because I'm going to do something stupid if we get into the playoffs!

My brother in law is a forest fan, he's going to the game, I'm over at my sisters, if they make the playoffs I'll have to leave before he comes back. :D

Not confident at all, wouldn't surprise me if its a draw , bolton/palace get the results they need and neither forest and leicester make the playoffs.

Archived