Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

Got to admire some of the optimism on here. Let me know what you've been taking, lads, I'm missing out.

So you're suggesting that one has to be on drugs to think it possible that we might get into the POs? Excuse me but I think it is you who needs to get his head in order if you think it cannot possibly be done. Allow me to enlighten you to how it could be achieved - here is one possible scenario:

Bolton draw 2-2 after Blackpool give it a real good go on the last day

Leicester win 1-0 after Forest put in a poor performance

I'm not saying it's likely but it is clearly a possibility and to suggest otherwise is frankly ludicrous.

When Chelsea won the European Cup last season, Gary Neville said it 'was written in the stars' all along. I believe it is for us this season. I mean, we have played poor for months and could have been out of the whole play off race weeks ago, but it hasn't happened, and somehow we're still in it. Add that to the fact that we haven't won at the City Ground in 30 years (or whatever it is).

Bolton v Blackpool is a local derby, anything could happen. Just hope Blackpool can manage a draw at the very least, and we get a tight victory, even if it's 11-10 to us.

We don't need to just throw the kitchen sink at this match. We did that against Watford and it played in to their hands, with their pace on the break. I would like to see some aggression for a change with some calculating attacking and not forgetting our defensive duties.

For me, 4-3-3 but with as much pace on the field. Please no hit and hope long ball to Wood!!

Kasper

Konchesky

Keane

Morgan

De Laet

James

Drinkwater

King

Dyer

Nugent

Marshall

Subs: Logan, Moore, Whitbread, Gallagher, Knockaert, Schlupp, Wood

4-3-3 gotta agree with that we need to get Forest right in the heart by playing more direct, however we could try playing the 4-4-1-1 formation put still play direct

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Keane

Konchesky

James (Defensive midfield)

King

Drinkwater

Marshall (attacking midfield)

Wood

& just in front Nugent.

BENCH:

Logan, Moore, Gallagher, Knockaert, Schlupp, Dyer & Waghorn.

To be honest we deal with the long ball stuff fairly well. MIllwall tried it at the weekend and barely had a shot...albeit, their side was utter dogshit.

The teams that have done well against us have been the ones that have closed down the midfield, kept things tight whilst playing incisive and fast on the counter.

I can't see past a draw myself. probably 3-3 or something daft.

To be honest we deal with the long ball stuff fairly well. MIllwall tried it at the weekend and barely had a shot...albeit, their side was utter dogshit.

The teams that have done well against us have been the ones that have closed down the midfield, kept things tight whilst playing incisive and fast on the counter.

I can't see past a draw myself. probably 3-3 or something daft.

I agree buddy.

I think it'll be a draw too.

I will ejaculate into my own mouth if we win at their place on the last day. And if we make the play offs? Then there'll be a party in my mouth, and everyone's coming!

lol genuinely burst out laughing reading that!

I will ejaculate into my own mouth if we win at their place on the last day. And if we make the play offs? Then there'll be a party in my mouth, and everyone's coming!

KentFoxSteve is definitely in.

It's a strange one because obviously I desperately want us to win and hope that Bolton don't but I've got a bad feeling we'll blow it and so will Bolton and that will let those feckers in.

It could one of the best days or one of the shittiest.

Just got a feeling I'm gonna be shouting come on Bolton @ the Tele.

I'm a bitter bastard me!

Archived