Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

I'd like to see us go back to the 433 that serves us reasonably well against Brighton.

Kasper

Rdl

Wes

Keane

Konchesky

Drinkwater

James

King

Schlupp

Wood

Knockaert

Drop dyer and use him as an impact player and nugent is woefully out of form so leave him on the bench. Try and control the midfield, and make sure king gets forward a plenty.

Wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Nigel play 442 with Kane and wood upfront after Kane's improved display against Watford. It worked well against Blackburn, however we haven't tried it since and sticking Kane in for the biggest game of the last couple of years when he's not overly bothered about the club would be a risk.

Well we are conceding 2 goals a game (last four or five matches) so I think we will need 3 to win at least. So I would go long ball football and Nigel's preferred 4-4-2. He may as well go out with a bang. He did this in the play off semi away at Cardiff three years ago and it worked, sort of as we took the match to penalties. He then played big Stevie Howard and a barely fit Fryatt up front and we long balled them (Cardiff) to death. So given that I think Nigel will play Wood and Kane up front. For me Kane is much better playing central. In midfield I'd play Andy King and Matty James; width from Lloyd and Knocky or Marshall. Be prepared to throw on Schlupp and company if it starts to go pear-shaped as it probably will with our current defensive frailties.

Best time to play forest if you ask me, they will think the match is won already and proper go for it, stick 5 in midfield, soak up the play and then catch them on the break.

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

Keane

Konch

Knockeart

King

James

Drinkwater

Dyer

Wood

no they'll even puff up the seat for you.

WTF?

Don't worry about it was just trying to use coded language me don't have match ticket, pretend I have match ticket when I go to Forest say I forgot match ticket and cry to the stewards then get entrance! :ph34r:

No, you'll be fine.

Just remember what row you're on and they'll let you in.

:thumbup::ph34r:

Archived