Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

Afternoon guys, hope you don't mind me dropping in, I write a blog following Forest and am writing a preview - I was hoping to get the views of some Leicester fans. Also, sorry for jumping into this particular thread - it won't let me start a new topic. Apologies if you don't want to converse with the enemy... anyway, I'd be pleased if you could help with any of the following...

How do you rate your chances on Saturday?

Who do we have to look out for?

How is Big Wes getting on? I hope he gets a good reception on Saturday he deserves it.

What do you think has gone wrong on the pitch this season?

I've been looking at your stats and the more fouls you've been awarded, the worse you've done - in contrast to most teams in the division. Do you get bullied at all or put off by dirtier teams? Have you enough muscle (hard to believe looking at some of your players). Can you think of a reason for this trend?

You hav had alot less possession towards the end of the season - have you changed tactics at all?

Thanks in advance, sorry again for the intrusion - if you want to give me some stick I don't mind as long as you give me a dig out with some of the above. I can take it! Hope all of you travelling have a safe journey and a good day out, result excepted of course. Cheers

Afternoon guys, hope you don't mind me dropping in, I write a blog following Forest and am writing a preview - I was hoping to get the views of some Leicester fans. Also, sorry for jumping into this particular thread - it won't let me start a new topic. Apologies if you don't want to converse with the enemy... anyway, I'd be pleased if you could help with any of the following...

How is Big Wes getting on? I hope he gets a good reception on Saturday he deserves it.

I've been looking at your stats and the more fouls you've been awarded, the worse you've done - in contrast to most teams in the division. Do you get bullied at all or put off by dirtier teams? Have you enough muscle (hard to believe looking at some of your players). Can you think of a reason for this trend?

You hav had alot less possession towards the end of the season - have you changed tactics at all?

Thanks in advance, sorry again for the intrusion - if you want to give me some stick I don't mind as long as you give me a dig out with some of the above. I can take it! Hope all of you travelling have a safe journey and a good day out, result excepted of course. Cheers

sent you a private message with my answers

sent you a private message with my answers

Good afternoon, Billy.

We're going to play an intricate 4-4-1-1 with Ritchie Wellens very much the anchor man. Expect Gallagher to play wide right to provide defensive cover for Liam Moore who likes to get forward a lot. You'll see Vardy tucked in behind recently recalled Marko Futacs, he'll be the target man. Our defence will probably consist of Liam Moore, Zak Whitbread, Jeff Schlupp and Sean St Ledger.

Hope this helps.

Result will be immaterial Bolton will not lose at home to Blackpool.

They could draw or lose or win, how do you know?

Maybe Blackpool will get a penalty or bolton have a player sent this is football and nothing is predictable.

Good afternoon, Billy.

We're going to play an intricate 4-4-1-1 with Ritchie Wellens very much the anchor man. Expect Gallagher to play wide right to provide defensive cover for Liam Moore who likes to get forward a lot. You'll see Vardy tucked in behind recently recalled Marko Futacs, he'll be the target man. Our defence will probably consist of Liam Moore, Zak Whitbread, Jeff Schlupp and Sean St Ledger.

Hope this helps.

lol lol

:thumbup:

Conrad in goal?

It's times like this where we really could do with a Steve Howard type figure up top, or even the man himself!

I'd go with:

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Whitbread Konchesky

King Wellens James

Dyer Waghorn Schlupp

Subs: Logan, Moore, Keane, Drinkwater, Marshall, Knockaert, Wood.

Tempted to start Moore ahead of De Laet for his long throws but with that frontline there would be no point. Pack the midfield with King, Wellens and James. PACE down the wings and Waghorn working his bollocks off up front, putting in a monumental effort winning free kicks and holding the ball up. Drop Keane, he's a liability, we can't continue with both him and Konchesky. I really hope there's a chance St.Ledger could be recalled for this.

What I expect to see:

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

Marshall James King Dyer

Wood Nugent

My face.... :sick:

Archived