Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

Can we change the thread title to 'Nottm' though. I'll get ready for the abuse but there is no such team as 'Notts' Forest...

There is also no such team as Nottm Forest. Both are abbreviations but one annoys Forest fans a hell of a lot more than the other.

Not really that bothered about them :P , according to a f****t season ticket holder I work with, a lot of their fans fear having to beat us to have a chance! I think the scenarios and pressure they will feel in front of a big home crowd could work in our favour :ph34r: History dictates no, but we can go there and win on Saturday!

So, it's simple on paper, we have to win and hope Bolton don't.

It might actually suit us a bit more, we know we have to win the game, I'd rather that than going there with something to defend, because we'd sit back and hope for the best really. We can't afford to do that.

Can we change the thread title to 'Nottm' though. I'll get ready for the abuse but there is no such team as 'Notts' Forest...

We need to go for the win, end of. Whatever team he puts out though, they better show determination, passion and want to win!

Kasper

De Laet -- Morgan -- Keane -- Konchesky

James -- King

Marshall -- Knockaert -- Schlupp

Wood

No title change.The ground is not in the Cities boundary ,so therefore not in Nottingham,it should be Notts then.The City ground ,its not in the City need to change that also.Anyway they only care about Derby and are expecting us to get all upset if they keep saying it.

No title change.The ground is not in the Cities boundary ,so therefore not in Nottingham,it should be Notts then.The City ground ,its not in the City need to change that also.Anyway they only care about Derby and are expecting us to get all upset if they keep saying it.

lol

Hilarious how for 3 months all the fans have said that we believe, we can do this,we'll win this game and will win that. and then we draw or lose,go a goal behind within 2mins and know we weren't come back to win!

Archived