Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Next City manager?

Next City Manager?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Next City Manager?

• Lennon
    • O'Neil
    • Hughes
    • Ince
    • De Matteo
    • Coyle
    • McClaren
    • Solskjaer
    • Powell
    • Warnock
    • Keane

Personally I would keep NP but after him i would go for chris powell he had hardly any resources and still got them to 9th i think he's the way to go. and lets be honest if he can get something other than shit out of Kermogrant he must be good

not getting this rubbish about kermogant, he proved that he was good technically, but he just wasn't ready for the league at the time. He was a much better player than waggy, vardy etc.

t beggars belief and again shows how crackers some of the people on this forum are to not want a manager such as this at Leicester City.

Have many said they don't want him... Or do they just think only a loon would believe we stand a hope in hell of getting him?

Have many said they don't want him... Or do they just think only a loon would believe we stand a hope in hell of getting him?

Exactly, why would a champions league winning manager want to join us?

Probably join an italian side over the summer.

Chris Powell?

Are you serious??

Why would you want to get rid of NP and replace him with an inferior manager???

I know he is a 'nice guy' and did a good job as a coach here, but we need someone who will win games and take us up. The fact remains this, he has done a decent job at charlton, but NP did a better one here and got us in the play-offs.

It amazes how many of you suggest getting rid of NP, and then suggest someone who has a worse record.

has he? the last two seasons NP failed to get us in the play-offs, Chris Powell got Charlton promoted and to a respectable finish in the championship with no money.

has he? the last two seasons NP failed to get us in the play-offs, Chris Powell got Charlton promoted and to a respectable finish in the championship with no money.

Last 2 seasons?

Np wasn't here for all of last season, and as of yet he has not failed this year.

1 season for a manager at any level is not enough, especially considering how close we have been all year. Fair enough if the manager has been terrible but he has not.

Look at Cardiff, they probably would not be premier league now if they sacked malky mackay last year.

DiMatteo would be a lovely choice IMO.

An advocate of slick football, keeping the ball on the floor and getting it forward to feet quickly.

He's got a very impressive CV, still young and eager to succeed and has won a Champions League in recent times.

It beggars belief and again shows how crackers some of the people on this forum are to not want a manager such as this at Leicester City.

I really do wonder where some of you are coming from.

I'd love him here. I'd just like whatever some of the people who think he'd actually want to go from winning the CL to managing Leicester are drinking, because it must be powerful stuff!

How many people, hand on heart, believed we'd ever have Sven as our manager?

No i never believed we would, but that was probably due to not wanting him.

There is a huge difference between sven and di matteo. It would be like signing up pele and expecting him to perform like messi.

The two managers are at different stages of their lives.

I'd love him here. I'd just like whatever some of the people who think he'd actually want to go from winning the CL to managing Leicester are drinking, because it must be powerful stuff!

One can live in hope Rich.

And if he was paid enough by the Thai owners I don't see why someone like RDM couldn't or wouldn't see the City job as his next big challenge.

People seem to forget we are a big club. We have great facilities, a stadium to be proud of and a big fan base. If we got into the Prem, we'd be playing in front of crowds of 30k plus every home game.

A truly successful manager at City would get the crowds flocking back and would enjoy some very happy times IMO.

Yes but he at chelsea he showed that he isn't that great in the league. In my opinion Chris Powell although as inexperienced he has never really done badly... just my opinion tho

Never done badly because it his first Season in management lol wtf.

No i never believed we would, but that was probably due to not wanting him.

There is a huge difference between sven and di matteo. It would be like signing up pele and expecting him to perform like messi.

The two managers are at different stages of their lives.

And yet, if you go back through the threads on this forum at or around the news that we were having Sven as our manager it generated the same level of excitement as if we were signing Messi as a player. Take a peek back and you tell me if I'm wrong.

Never done badly because it his first Season in management lol wtf.

It's his second full season as Charlton manager, and he's been in charge there for the best part of three seasons. In that time he's overseen a more or less complete squad rebuild, got them promoted as runaway champions of League One and got them on the verge of a playoff place in his first season managing in the Championship.

And yet, if you go back through the threads on this forum at or around the news that we were having Sven as our manager it generated the same level of excitement as if we were signing Messi as a player. Take a peek back and you tell me if I'm wrong.

what does that have to do with my opinions?

I am trying to remain positive, but lets face it the owners are doing this so why don't we. In the event that Nige goes who do you want?

Why not include Nige in the poll, he wins out with a two thirds to three quarters in polls where asked if he should stay or go, but it might be different against names options.

Solskjaer from that list for me, I'd say that even if NP was an option.

RDM. lol

The rest ain't a patch on NP.

Archived