Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Next City manager?

Next City Manager?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Next City Manager?

• Lennon
    • O'Neil
    • Hughes
    • Ince
    • De Matteo
    • Coyle
    • McClaren
    • Solskjaer
    • Powell
    • Warnock
    • Keane

Unfortunately, for some of us constant diving, timewasting and trying to con the officials falls under the category of 'disgracing ourselves'.

I get your point, but for me, 2 wins in 8 centuries is more of a disgrace.

I would approach Peterborough for Darren Ferguson. He has done really well at Peterborough on a tight budget. Heard him interviewed and he said he would like the chance to one day get a club out of the championship and not have to battle relegation every year.

Would fit in well with the Manchester United boys at the club, plus Peterborough isn't too far way, so not a major change in terms of moving house, kids schools etc.

Give him two full seasons and a run. I think Pearson is stale, a poor man manager and too sentimental. They always say, never go back and I think we saw proof of that as the squad had moved on when he came back, but was very loyal to Wellens, Gallagher, Waghorn, who just wern't good enough.

I'm amazed after seeing someone return, that people want O'Neill back. Time to move on with a new future and leave the past in the past.

I would approach Peterborough for Darren Ferguson. He has done really well at Peterborough on a tight budget. Heard him interviewed and he said he would like the chance to one day get a club out of the championship and not have to battle relegation every year.

Would fit in well with the Manchester United boys at the club, plus Peterborough isn't too far way, so not a major change in terms of moving house, kids schools etc.

Give him two full seasons and a run. I think Pearson is stale, a poor man manager and too sentimental. They always say, never go back and I think we saw proof of that as the squad had moved on when he came back, but was very loyal to Wellens, Gallagher, Waghorn, who just wern't good enough.

I'm amazed after seeing someone return, that people want O'Neill back. Time to move on with a new future and leave the past in the past.

You say Darren Ferguson, then you say you believe in 'never go back'!

You do realise this is his second stint at Peterborough? Is that proof that you should always go back?

Very loyal? The three players you mentioned haven't played much in a long while. They're only still here because they were given much bigger contracts than they are worth.

I can why people want NP gone, but that's not the reason.

Martin O'Neill will be the next manager.

But I'd prefer Pearson to stop.

Best manager in this league by a country mile.

C'mon is that why we're in 8th spot? Pearson is on the verge of failing to get us into the Premiership when it was within our grasp.

2 wins in 14 games, which ever way you look at it, is not promotion form and even if a miracle happens today it should have all been over bar the shouting.

C'mon is that why we're in 8th spot? Pearson is on the verge of failing to get us into the Premiership when it was within our grasp.

2 wins in 14 games, which ever way you look at it, is not promotion form and even if a miracle happens today it should have all been over bar the shouting.

I agree with that.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Nigel Pearson we had a few years ago back rather than the clueless berk we have now

Anyone seen seenitall recently? He seems to have vanished a couple of days before the Forest game strangely................?

Archived