Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Team Talk

It's been a rough fee months, the fans are disappointed, but let's end on a high and show everyone what we are made of. This club haven't won in 41 years at the Forest ground. You can make history and give the fans something to believe in for next season.

I'd kidnap Alan Rogers and bring him to the dressing room. Then Gerrard Butler in 300 style, I'd scream 'THIS IS LEICESTER' and kick him so hard he flies into the wall.

Then I'd turn around and very calmly say 'that is what happens when a player disrespects this club. If you disrespect the club by not giving 100% today, the same will happen to you.

Except it won't be from me, because I'm going to bring 300 angry Leicester fans into this dressing room if we lose. If you think I'll be pissed off wait til you see them'.

I'd kidnap Alan Rogers and bring him to the dressing room. Then Gerrard Butler in 300 style, I'd scream 'THIS IS LEICESTER' and kick him so hard he flies into the wall.

Then I'd turn around and very calmly say 'that is what happens when a player disrespects this club. If you disrespect the club by not giving 100% today, the same will happen to you.

Except it won't be from me, because I'm going to bring 300 angry Leicester fans into this dressing room if we lose. If you think I'll be pissed off wait til you see them'.

You wouldn't even need to kidnap him just lure him in there with promise of cake and mars bars inside

I know you all hate me and don't give shit if I lose my job on Monday but remember I'm a born and bred Notts man.

There is no team talk required.

The players should know what is needed and what is expected, if the players need a team talk for such an important shit or bust game then my team talk would consist of directing them to the door.

Pearson says,

Look here you over paid bunch of faggots you better not mess this one up!

Top is on the verge of sacking me, all the newspapers are reporting Martin O'neil is already lined up,

No way can I let that Irish Leprechaun take my job away from me! Nugent no silly penalties!

Shitbread no last ditch idiotic tackles on the edge of the box!

Top is very mad about this season, in his words we have ****ed it right up!

Listen time for secret signals on the touch line, if you see me arms folded looking not to bothered its mean Bolton are winning!

Thats when I put my master plan Subs into action!

You know me Mr cool.

how about, "you're professionals, your job is to win football matches, that's what you do. your wages necessitate that you don't just bottle this, again, give in to nerves and end the season with a whimper. do you feel like professionals you bunch of maggots, do you? redemption day is here you overpaid amateurs."

Archived