foxfanazer Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 If you could go into the dressing room 20 minutes before te game today what would your team talk be?
Merging Cultures Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 It's been a rough fee months, the fans are disappointed, but let's end on a high and show everyone what we are made of. This club haven't won in 41 years at the Forest ground. You can make history and give the fans something to believe in for next season.
Kitchandro Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 I'd kidnap Alan Rogers and bring him to the dressing room. Then Gerrard Butler in 300 style, I'd scream 'THIS IS LEICESTER' and kick him so hard he flies into the wall. Then I'd turn around and very calmly say 'that is what happens when a player disrespects this club. If you disrespect the club by not giving 100% today, the same will happen to you. Except it won't be from me, because I'm going to bring 300 angry Leicester fans into this dressing room if we lose. If you think I'll be pissed off wait til you see them'.
Jace Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 I'd kidnap Alan Rogers and bring him to the dressing room. Then Gerrard Butler in 300 style, I'd scream 'THIS IS LEICESTER' and kick him so hard he flies into the wall. Then I'd turn around and very calmly say 'that is what happens when a player disrespects this club. If you disrespect the club by not giving 100% today, the same will happen to you. Except it won't be from me, because I'm going to bring 300 angry Leicester fans into this dressing room if we lose. If you think I'll be pissed off wait til you see them'. You wouldn't even need to kidnap him just lure him in there with promise of cake and mars bars inside
davieG Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 I know you all hate me and don't give shit if I lose my job on Monday but remember I'm a born and bred Notts man.
Matt Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 There is no team talk required. The players should know what is needed and what is expected, if the players need a team talk for such an important shit or bust game then my team talk would consist of directing them to the door.
mahoosive Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 Get James corden to do a speech in his undies. Or for just pop my head round the door and shout win then leave
Jace Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 I know you all hate me and don't give shit if I lose my job on Monday but remember I'm a born and bred Notts man. I could imagine this speech being genuine
suffolk fox Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 Recite the poem by keats IF aka mike bassett England manager then say "we are going to play 4 4 fookin 2!"
foxfanazer Posted 4 May 2013 Author Posted 4 May 2013 You wouldn't even need to kidnap him just lure him in there with promise of cake and mars bars insideor threaten to send him to Atalanta, America
FoxyPalace.com Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 Pearson says, Look here you over paid bunch of faggots you better not mess this one up! Top is on the verge of sacking me, all the newspapers are reporting Martin O'neil is already lined up, No way can I let that Irish Leprechaun take my job away from me! Nugent no silly penalties! Shitbread no last ditch idiotic tackles on the edge of the box! Top is very mad about this season, in his words we have ****ed it right up! Listen time for secret signals on the touch line, if you see me arms folded looking not to bothered its mean Bolton are winning! Thats when I put my master plan Subs into action! You know me Mr cool.
shade Posted 4 May 2013 Posted 4 May 2013 how about, "you're professionals, your job is to win football matches, that's what you do. your wages necessitate that you don't just bottle this, again, give in to nerves and end the season with a whimper. do you feel like professionals you bunch of maggots, do you? redemption day is here you overpaid amateurs."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.