Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Loanees in and Loanees out?

St Ledger should start, we need some more experience in the team

He's average. Wherever we are next year we need better than him.

I'd like to keep Keane, the rest can go.

He's average. Wherever we are next year we need better than him.

I'd like to keep Keane, the rest can go.

I don't rate him all that highly either, but Keane is looking quite shaky so its either SSL or Whitbread

I don't rate him all that highly either, but Keane is looking quite shaky so its either SSL or Whitbread

Keane is the better for next season.

SSL has proven to me that' he's average, Whitbread hasn't really proven anything yet. (apart from that he is injury prone).

Keane is the better for next season.

SSL has proven to me that' he's average, Whitbread hasn't really proven anything yet. (apart from that he is injury prone).

we don't know if Keane will even be available yet

It's an interesting one around Beckford. Don't like his style of play, but he is now available ???? And scoring goals. Bench slot ??

TBH I'd rather have him on the bench than Kane.

It would be very funny and ironic if he came off the bench at Wembley and scored the winner for us to be promoted.

I'd still sell him in the summer though.

TBH I'd rather have him on the bench than Kane.

It would be very funny and ironic if he came off the bench at Wembley and scored the winner for us to be promoted.

I'd still sell him in the summer though.

Totally agree.

i'd have beckford on the bench as he is more of a goal scoring threat than vardy and we might have to start ssl anyway if richie de laet aint fit 

He's not happy to be on the bench, he wants to pick the team with him in it

as much as I'm bewildered by Wood & Kane... along with scratching my head at nugent playing outside left... I wouldn't let any of the returning loanees within a mile of our matchday squad that got us where we are... They're ok to go on holiday as far as I'm concened

He's not happy to be on the bench, he wants to pick the team with him in it

as much as I'm bewildered by Wood & Kane... along with scratching my head at nugent playing outside left... I wouldn't let any of the returning loanees within a mile of our matchday squad that got us where we are... They're ok to go on holiday as far as I'm concened

but what happens if say spurs/man u recall keane & kane would you not use our returning loanees??

Archived