Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Loanees in and Loanees out?

but what happens if say spurs/man u recall keane & kane would you not use our returning loanees??

Why would they recall them? They're both young lads with a chance to play in huge playoff games with the possibility of playing at Wembley. Makes great sense. 

Keane should be available if he was signed on loan untl the end of the season as it is automatically extended until the loan club has finished all its games. Not sure about Kane

but what happens if say spurs/man u recall keane & kane would you not use our returning loanees??

They don't need 'em, pretty sure they're ok for the playoffs, although I think shakey said they need to go back and look at the paperwork

If Keane isn't able to play I'd prefer SSL to Whitbread, but I'm not interested in Becks & Danns.

He's not happy to be on the bench, he wants to pick the team with him in it

as much as I'm bewildered by Wood & Kane... along with scratching my head at nugent playing outside left... I wouldn't let any of the returning loanees within a mile of our matchday squad that got us where we are... They're ok to go on holiday as far as I'm concened

I am with you on this. Don't mess with a winning formula, and risk have them damage morale.

They don't need 'em, pretty sure they're ok for the playoffs, although I think shakey said they need to go back and look at the paperwork

If Keane isn't able to play I'd prefer SSL to Whitbread, but I'm not interested in Becks & Danns.

I'd prefer Moore to both of them.

Watford dont seem to have a keeper  lol

Yes they do. The keeper who couldn't play today is back for the Leicester game. Zola has already said he's okay.

if i am not mistaken if he plays one more game we will have to pay everton 1.5million as after a certain amount of games this kicks in.also if we are to get any money back on him it more lightly to be nearer  2.5m than 4m so its a no brainer.

I would play beckford he is in better form than wood, nugent or schlupp so its worth a go in my opinion.

Are you Jermaine Beckford?

Beckford doesn't deserve to be playing for us in the Play-Offs, same goes for Danns and the other players who have done nothing to get us there.

Archived