Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Loanees in and Loanees out?

Play Offs can be very tiring for a player, these type of games you need fresh legs and experience. Nigel maybe forced to play two different teams against Watford, the first leg Nigel will be looking to take a good solid lead to Vicarage Road, so depending how many goals we may win by we could see five at the back on sunday.

But for me I'd start Sean over Keane. 

And how many games did St Ledger actually play. As I keep stating, when I looked into the stats a few games back the 22 games Keane had played compared to the 22 he hadn't, we'd only conceded something like three more goals, which is negligible.

How was 3 goals negligible?

They might have been the three that got us up without the worry of Saturday!

It's fine margins.. Do you think 3 goals will be 'negligible' in the play offs?

Football Latest â€@LatestNewsFooty6m

Bolton Wanderers want Jermaine Beckford from Leicester in their bid for promotion next season #BWFC #LCFC

:D:D

This is on Skysports too. If we could get a similar deal to the one we got for Mills that would be a result. Maybe £1mill - £1.5 mill transfer fee plus his wages off our books would be good although the Fair Play rules apply to Bolton too so how wages would work out could be interesting.

This is on Skysports too. If we could get a similar deal to the one we got for Mills that would be a result. Maybe £1mill - £1.5 mill transfer fee plus his wages off our books would be good although the Fair Play rules apply to Bolton too so how wages would work out could be interesting.

they have another 3 years of parachute payments

Keane & Kane eligible for selection as they're on season long deals for us, SSL is too as he was only on a short term deal to Millwall.

Beckford & Danns ineligible as they were on season long loans at Huddersfield.

Archived