Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AshRed

Forest

Hi guys. Forest fan in peace. Tough for me to take but just wanted to wish you luck for the play offs. I hope you do it, mainly for Wes. All the best.

That's very good of you to say, honestly don't think I could say it if things were the other way around but thanks anyway. Cheers

As much as I appreciate your post. I've lived about half a century hating forest " the European Champs" so...

Let's all laugh at Forest, let's all laugh at Forest hahahaha, hahahaha.

If I had the wings of an eagle, if I had the arse of a crow, I'd fly over Nottingham Forest and shit on the bastards below below, shit on shit on shit on the bastards below.

We're going Wembley , We're going Wembley you're not, You're not.

Hi guys. Forest fan in peace. Tough for me to take but just wanted to wish you luck for the play offs. I hope you do it, mainly for Wes. All the best.

Respect to you fella, I'd be as heartbroken in your situation as I am jubilant about our own.

If all forest fans were like you I would end up liking forest lol

It was tough I admit, but on the balance of play especially the first half, you deserved the 3 points. We were lucky to go into the break only 1 down really. Got to be gracious, your lads and especially Wes deserved the applause they got from the home support at the end, hopefully next season can be ours.

I wouldn't mind seeing all three of the East Midlands sides in the Premiership to be honest.

Anyway, going to move on now. Hope to see Wes stick one past Palace in the final, give that irritating Holloway something else to moan about. Good luck again.

Thanks and fair play. But for me, if florist would have qualified it would have given me great pleasure seeing you beaten by Watford and I would never have wished anyone to do with the club "good luck" Because its quite simple..

I hate f*rest

Archived