Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

Photos & Videos v Notts

I listened to the game on foxesplayer in work. I work in Greggs. I couldn't serve anyone from about 80 minutes onwards. Sausage rolls all over the gaff when Tony bagged. I love this club.

What's that?

I'm not too sure, something that stops ads and some videos, but it sounds like you haven't got it because you'd probably know as you have to install it onto your browser yourself. Not sure what it could be other than that.

I'm not too sure, something that stops ads and some videos, but it sounds like you haven't got it because you'd probably know as you have to install it onto your browser yourself. Not sure what it could be other than that.

Oh right yeh I have got one of those! lol

Disabled it now and it's working. Cheers :thumbup:

Thanks so much for this. For personal reasons I couldn't follow the match - I watched on BBC text from Bolton getting to 2-2 just before half time, through to Forest doing the same just after the break, then I came home about ten minutes after the end of the match. Part of me is pleased that I wasn't watching it live, because I think I would have had a coronary. But these clips are just brilliant and sum up one of the best days in more than 55 years of following City..

Archived