Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

Photos & Videos v Notts

null_zps50852f79.png

You need to watch the video on the Sky Sports site that lad in the white at the front lol He goes flying.

I done exactly the same thing, I must have been just out of shot to the right!

Got this one off of Facebook. Makes me piss. Dude whoever you are thanks for this video

'Appen this is a fake, just using the soundbite of Stringer's commentary but it still makes me piss for one reason and one reason alone. Whack the vid full screen and roll your mouse along the time line 'til you're on 0:10. Play for just shy of a second, but keep continually clicking so that the video returns to the 0:10 mark. What started off as a celebratory scream turns into some hellish Dutch techno beat with what sounds like a man in genuine pain squealing over the top. MORE MACHINE THAN MAN.

It's all I've been doing with myself for that past half hour, I don't care if it's sad - I'm in pieces.

P.S - Love the camp "OOOOOYER BAZZTADZ!" at the end. What a day.

Got this one off of Facebook. Makes me piss. Dude whoever you are thanks for this video

Nice to see Mick Hucknall's long lost son is a Leicester fan.

Looks like his pants don't stay up that well, just like his Dad back in the 80's.

'Appen this is a fake, just using the soundbite of Stringer's commentary but it still makes me piss for one reason and one reason alone. Whack the vid full screen and roll your mouse along the time line 'til you're on 0:10. Play for just shy of a second, but keep continually clicking so that the video returns to the 0:10 mark. What started off as a celebratory scream turns into some hellish Dutch techno beat with what sounds like a man in genuine pain squealing over the top. MORE MACHINE THAN MAN.

It's all I've been doing with myself for that past half hour, I don't care if it's sad - I'm in pieces.

P.S - Love the camp "OOOOOYER BAZZTADZ!" at the end. What a day.

The guy in this video is me and I can assure you that it's not fake despite what the minority are saying lol

My girlfriend was filming the video, god knows what possessed her to do so and within seconds it was on Facebook. I don't know wether to be proud or embarrassed - probably more of the latter lol

The guy in this video is me and I can assure you that it's not fake despite what the minority are saying  lol

My girlfriend was filming the video, god knows what possessed her to do so and within seconds it was on Facebook. I don't know wether to be proud or embarrassed - probably more of the latter lol

You were willing to show your arsecrack on the internet for the sake of LCFC. That's passion, mate; I salute you.

The guy in this video is me and I can assure you that it's not fake despite what the minority are saying  lol

You're a fookin salt of the earth pal! It's sensational stuff " YER FOOOOKIN BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS "

:thumbup: ...not that I had a choice, it was uploaded without me even knowing anything!

Kinda reminds me of my celebrations when we scored our 3rd against Cardiff in the playoff semi.  Went mental, even slide on my knees across the living room floor (still have the scars from the carpet burns!)

Luckily no one was filming me :thumbup:

Kinda reminds me of my celebrations when we scored our 3rd against Cardiff in the playoff semi.  Went mental, even slide on my knees across the living room floor (still have the scars from the carpet burns!)

Luckily no one was filming me :thumbup:

Brilliant! Let's hope we go one better this year

I have seen a few "MS Paint" threads on other forums.

Was sitting bored this evening (icing my ankles after a run, since you ask) and knoocked this one up:

MSPAINT02_zps7c44b4be.jpg

Either that or I really need to change my camera to one with more megapixels

:thumbup:

Archived