Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

£250.oo Each!!!!!!! thats a bit pricey! 

lol  lol

Just phoned up to enquire about hospitality. I said that we'd have around 10 people and was given the following options:

Legends box - £115

Presidents box £135

Full details of what they include will be emailed to me. Although they did also advise of the Match Sponsorship option:

It costs £2,500, which would be £250 each. Although that includes:

Match sponsorship

Behind scenes tour, we would walk around the dressing rooms, the dugouts etc.

A glass of champagne on arrival

Brunch

Big screen acknowledgement if we had a company

Dedicated page in the programme

4 of us would go on the pitch prior to the game and have pictures with the captains etc.

We would pick Watford's MotM

We would also meet Luther Blisset (can't remember who he is) and possibly present the Watford MotM with a trophy.

I didn't say anything about away fans. Thought it'd be best to not say anything. But imagine if We sabotaged the Match Sponsorship, having something like Foxestalk on the big screen and in the programme and then picking a Watford player who scores an own goal or something as man of the match. lol

I'll post more details about the boxes when I get them.

lol  lol

I went to Nottingham on the day of the game without a ticket and the heavens where shining down on me when a kind soul had a spare free ticket so if you want a ticket badly enough it will happen  :thumbup:

From the email:

Good afternoon Alex,

Many thanks for your enquiry in relation to the matchday hospitality packages we have on offer here at Watford FC, I am delighted to provide details below of hospitality available in both our Legends Lounge and Presidents Club available for the Watford v Leicester game, which also includes details of two very special packages, these being; The Captains Table & In Safe Hands package as detailed below. I will also send you details of our Executive Box package and Match Sponsor info for your perusal, this will be sent on two separate emails.

Your day would begin at approx 10.30am where you will join us in the Legends Club Lounge. This is a hosted lounge within an informal, more supporter based environment. Prior to the match you are able to have a drink (we have a cash bar facility) and also catch up on any other football games taking place, which is shown on Sky Sports via the many screens located throughout the lounge. The atmosphere in the Legends Lounge in particular is always fantastic and everyone attending really enjoys their day.

You are invited to enjoy a delicious brunch menu, which I have to say, we always receive plenty of compliments on. Once you’ve had time to enjoy your meal leisurely, you then make your way and take your seats. We offer fantastic padded seating, located directly on the halfway line – the view is outstanding. You also receive a complimentary programme and teamsheet as part of your package.

As mentioned previously, the name of the lounge where this all takes place in is the Legends Lounge, the reason being is that at every home game we have at least one – usually two former players (Legends) who join us in the lounge, they have lunch in the lounge and then also take part in a Q&A session – which is always good fun. The Legends are very sociable and always willing to have a chat and have their photograph taken. So far this season we have been fortunate to have the likes of; Steve Terry, Terry Mancini, Steve Palmer, Nigel Callaghan, Nick Wright, Tommy Mooney and more recently former Club Captain Jay DeMerit to name just a few. At half-time you are invited to join us again in the lounge, where you will be provided with complimentary tea, coffee and cake.

I myself am always present on a matchday and it is our aim is to make your day as enjoyable as possible. There’s a great, informal atmosphere, accordingly the dress code is also fairly relaxed; smart casual is requested, (jeans allowed but no football tops or trainers please). At the end of the game you are once again invited back into the lounge to finish your drinks and watch the Watford Man of the Match presentation, which is now hosted by none other than former terrace hero Luther Blissett !! Luther always offers a fantastic bit of banter to the presentation and enhances the entire matchday experience. The Man of the Match presentation involves the Watford FC Man of the Match joining us in the Legends Lounge at full time every matchday and Luther hosting a fantastic interview. Your day will finish at approx 4-4.30pm.

Tickets are priced at £115pp + vat for guests of 16 and over, however, we do offer reduced rates to season ticket holders of £85+vat. Please note, you may be placed on a shared table - unless you have booked a speciality package.

We also have the Presidents Club, which is again also available both on a seasonal and on a match to match basis. The Presidents Club is where you can enjoy a 2 course meal with waitress service in a smaller, more formal setting. Seating for the Presidents Club is directly outside the restaurant; however, this is NOT located directly on the half-way line. Tickets for the Presidents Club cost £135+vat pp. Dress code is again smart casual, however, please note; the Presidents Club does host more business clients than the Legends Lounge and is, as previously mentioned based certainly in more formal surroundings.

Seems that there would be several other people in the Legends lounge for this game. It would certainly be interesting. lol

From the email:

Seems that there would be several other people in the Legends lounge for this game. It would certainly be interesting. lol

Lets just hope they don't go into great detail talking about Watford players tactics etc lol

No surprise to me atall the away is sold out, would loved to have been there like I would on Saturday, however as a P3 I fully understand the priority system and putting dodgy happening accusations aside I think it is fair and proper! As a ST holder I am delighted that I have my seats for Thursday reserved until 8.00pm tomorrow and will be guaranteed tickets for Wembley, when we get there! :P It's written in the stars, allez les bleus :chant:

Where are these £75 tickets they speak of on the site? £115 is cut off point for me. If we can get it done then so be it.

It says prices start from that. But that's not specifically relating to Sunday's game. I'd imagine that the price is alot higher because it'll be the 2nd leg of the playoff semi final. And of course, they're against a massive club.

No surprise to me atall the away is sold out, would loved to have been there like I would on Saturday, however as a P3 I fully understand the priority system and putting dodgy happening accusations aside I think it is fair and proper! As a ST holder I am delighted that I have my seats for Thursday reserved until 8.00pm tomorrow and will be guaranteed tickets for Wembley, when we get there! :P It's written in the stars, allez les bleus :chant:

Exactly how I feel, can't wait for Thursday now and desperately hoping that I'm not missing our last game of the season at the weekend.

Anyone 'in the know' at the ticket office heard any rumours about how they would prioritize tickets for Wembley if we made it?

Would they do 2 tickets per STH to avoid complete chaos, or the usual 1 ticket and an almighty scramble for the remaining 20000 on general?

There is not a ****ing chance the away leg should have sold out. Few of my mates are P2 and they sold out before they could buy one! David Nugent had about 6 family members at the Forest game. ****ing disgraceful.

agree with you on this one.

There is not a ****ing chance the away leg should have sold out. Few of my mates are P2 and they sold out before they could buy one! David Nugent had about 6 family members at the Forest game. ****ing disgraceful.

Nugents sister sold one for £200, after I was having a bidding war with some other guy, eventually it got too much.

Nugents sister sold one for £200, after I was having a bidding war with some other guy, eventually it got too much.

Yeah I know the guy who bought if off her. Its ****ing disgraceful that players family get priority over fans and then sell them on for profit.

That's disgusting.

Ticket office staff and all employees get a couple of tickets each too. Used to work in IT department there and got tickets P1 all the time. Guess its a perk of the job, but still shouldn't be ahead of supporters who go week in week out.

Archived