Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

Ticket office staff and all employees get a couple of tickets each too. Used to work in IT department there and got tickets P1 all the time. Guess its a perk of the job, but still shouldn't be ahead of supporters who go week in week out.

found my job :D

how can she be done for selling a ticket?

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994

Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it an offence to tout tickets for football matches by creating the following offence for an unauthorised person to:

• Sell a ticket for a designated football match or
  • Otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994

Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it an offence to tout tickets for football matches by creating the following offence for an unauthorised person to:

• Sell a ticket for a designated football match or
  • Otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person

didnt know that.

im a LCFC fan m8, always have been always will be. Yeovil i like as most of my family are from there. nothing more.

im Sory m8, plz forgve mee, u sure ur nt alredy on the piss?

lol

Guest ttfn

Disgrace players familys shouldn't even get away tickets for such a small allocation, let alone selling them on for a profit

Well, I mean that is absolutely rubbish.

Tickets for matches are a benefit of playing for the club. It's effectively part of their package.

Absolutely not condoning family members allegedly selling tickets on, that is an absolute disgrace if it's true. But some of the siblings, parents and better halves of the players travel to every single game home and away, from all over the country, to support their loved ones.  You might think it's free, but it's not. Just getting to the games costs a small fortune for most people who, for all the money their kids might be making, are not necessarily wealthy themselves. And you think they shouldn't get tickets for one of the biggest games of the season because somebody else wants them who didn't go to enough away games earlier in the season? Utter nonsense.

Tickets for matches are a benefit of playing for the club. It's effectively part of their package.

Absolutely not condoning family members allegedly selling tickets on, that is an absolute disgrace if it's true. But some of the siblings, parents and better halves of the players travel to every single game home and away, from all over the country, to support their loved ones.  You might think it's free, but it's not. Just getting to the games costs a small fortune for most people who, for all the money their kids might be making, are not necessarily wealthy themselves. And you think they shouldn't get tickets for one of the biggest games of the season because somebody else wants them who didn't go to enough away games earlier in the season? Utter nonsense.

im sure Nugent's £7,000 a week will cushion the blow of the £50 petrol money.

Guest ttfn

im sure Nugent's £7,000 a week will cushion the blow of the £50 petrol money.

Do you give a sizeable chunk of your weekly wage to your family?

Besides, I'm sure there are a fair few relatives who have too much pride to accept handouts from their sons.

Do you give a sizeable chunk of your weekly wage to your family?

Besides, I'm sure there are a fair few relatives who have too much pride to accept handouts from their sons.

Handouts like tickets to sell? ...

Guest ttfn

Handouts like tickets to sell? ...

Amazing that you seem to think that the alleged actions of one morally bankrupt individual apply to all friends and family of the players.

Frankly I don't know why they bother. It must be absolute hell to have to listen to some pissed up morons shouting abuse at your kid for 90 minutes.

Considering 700 tickets have gone missing I don't know what your going on about, players come and go fans are here forever.

Archived