Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LanguedocFox

A Forest fan's view

So, well done Leicester. As the Brian Clough Upper told you at the start, it really is ‘only Derby we hate’. Followed by Liverpool, Tottenham, Sheffield United… you get the gist.

Hopefully next season Dierby and Florist can toss each other off all they like when we're in the Premier League.

Nothing beats seeing all those glum Nottingham faces after Knockeart grabbed the winner! It's alright saying we like Leicester only hate derby blah blah blah, they still think they're on par with Manchester United, THE most deluded set of fans out there.

We don't care but I'm going to write this blog repeatedly telling you we don't care because I'm not bitter, honest.

Shit banter, shit fans.

They're all on their own, when we get promoted, they're all on their own.

Terrible banter.

We know their fans would have been all over this forum like Nigel Evans had the roles been reversed, Ashes to Ashes FC don't half make me giggle.

With 2 Florest fans as brothers and a few good friends who are treesas well I constantly the:

"Direby are our rivals not you" or when we play them "enjoy your cup final...blah blah blah"

Yet when it comes to us v them, it is always that lot who bring up the game and try to start the wind ups. Yea definitely don't see us as rivals do they?? Haha

Derby fans are nowhere near as bad as this mob, barely hear anything about "only Forest" at games against them, they either really don't care or just support their team.

forest fans have not got a clue about history. we used to be there hated rivals upto the late sixties. i just don't give a crap what they say they live in the past 2 euro winners my god they got to get over it. they have got to admit that they have een crap in the last 15 years but don.t mention anything about that. tossers

What makes me laugh is that they have a pop at us for maintaining a supposedly one-sided rivalry and then pretend they have a rivalry with Liverpool. lol

Most deluded fans around.

Let me assure everyone that after living in Loughborough for over 30 years, going to school there etc etc, they hate us and we (I) fvcking absolutely loathe them. It makes me laugh how they try their pathetic games to pretend otherwise. Jokers

Archived