Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Knockaert "dive"

I can't be bothered to read this bullshit after reading the opening post. 

But it was a penalty because we should of had one at the start. Their player blatantly handballed to stop RDL's header from going in.

Therefore the ref was waiting for a penalty call to even up his decisions.

The most outrageous thing was the defending after we missed (Plus Kane is ****ing shit)

I should say though, we should have had a penalty right at the start of the game when their player handballed it off the line.

But you see, here's me realising that and at the same time realising that it isn't right to win by cheating.

Don't be silly, that was never a penalty. 

They'd of been muted at best.

Got no time for cheats, hopefully. Do hope everyone disagreeing with me never complains if we ever concead a pen through a diving opponent.

You need to follow a different sport then.

Imagine how we would of felt if it had been given against us and they had scored?

It doesn't matter how we'd have felt, it wouldn't have changed the score and nobody would have remembered the next season.

Don't be silly, that was never a penalty. 

It wasn't only a penalty it was a sending off.

It was going in and he saved it on the line like a goalkeeper.

His arm was out, not in, had to be a penalty.

He was about 2 yards away in a natural sliding position. No intention whatsoever. 

Balls to justice. It doesn't make any difference in the long run. Players will still chuck themselves on the floor every week. Bale will still be a diver, Suarez will still chuck himself to the floor. Thanks to this 'justice', Watford are in the play off final, and if the last 2 games have shown anything, they are more partial to a dive than most other teams in the championship. All that happened today, was a Leicester player dived (something we rarely do, we do not have any reputation for it, hence the fact we always get about 5 pens in a fecking season, while Palace get more than that in 2 games). We missed the penalty, and lost. How many times have players dived against us, and profited? David Speedie springs to mind.

We're Leicester City, we have shit luck. We're not some cheating gits who profit from diving every week. It would be a nice change to get a bit of luck sometimes. Don't expect any justuce when the opposition dives against us next season, we rarely ever get it.

It wasnt shit luck to get a penalty, that for me was good luck.  The fact that it was a piss poor penalty and a piss poor follow up lies solely at the feet of the player, not lady luck

Agreed thought it was a clear pen and red card if the ref had given it you couldn't argue. Might have been harsh just like Wes' against Millwall but just because it was early in the game did not stop it being a penalty the header was on target and he stopped it with his arm.

He was about 2 yards away in a natural sliding position. No intention whatsoever. 

If it hadn't have hit his arm it was a goal. A certain penalty in my opinion.

I don't agree with the OP, but "All teams do it" wtf are you 5 years old?

Not really, just live in hope that this sport can follow the example of every other fcker and not be full of cheating twats (like it used to be). Or indeed full of fans that condone cheating twats when it goes there way, or even better yet, have the ability to apperciate the irony when said cheating twat costs his team the game and see it for what it is. Football is a great game it's just ruined by the monumental amount of pricks that play it and follow it that have no clue.

Fair play to them, they won the game fair and square despite our best efforts.

Would love to see this place had the shoe been on the other foot and they'd have scored the pen. There would be threads about replays and ban's for divers and possible a few Cnuts calling for a replay because of a bad decision costing us the game.

Justice was done today, football was the winner, sad as I am to see us go out

maradona460x276.jpg

Cheating doesn't matter in the end if you win. It's stupid being noble when most players will exploit diving, why play fair when everyone else doesn't?

I didn't think it was a penalty, and I probably would've had some reservations about us winning that way, of course I would've wanted him to score. That goal would've meant so much, the feeling of it being cheating would've overshadowed by glory!

We have to remember though, even if we got to Wembley, we still might not have won there either. It's just Leicester, innit.

Not really, just live in hope that this sport can follow the example of every other fcker and not be full of cheating twats (like it used to be). Or indeed full of fans that condone cheating twats when it goes there way, or even better yet, have the ability to apperciate the irony when said cheating twat costs his team the game and see it for what it is. Football is a great game it's just ruined by the monumental amount of pricks that play it and follow it that have no clue.

Fair play to them, they won the game fair and square despite our best efforts.

Would love to see this place had the shoe been on the other foot and they'd have scored the pen. There would be threads about replays and ban's for divers and possible a few Cnuts calling for a replay because of a bad decision costing us the game.

Justice was done today, football was the winner, sad as I am to see us go out

can't really disagree with that

You just know that had Watford got the dodgy pen, then they would have scored it

maradona460x276.jpg

Cheating doesn't matter in the end if you win. It's stupid being noble when most players will exploit diving, why play fair when everyone else doesn't?

I didn't think it was a penalty, and I probably would've had some reservations about us winning that way, of course I would've wanted him to score. That goal would've meant so much, the feeling of it being cheating would've overshadowed by glory!

We have to remember though, even if we got to Wembley, we still might not have won there either. It's just Leicester, innit.

Everyone still thinks Maradona is a cvnt though.

You have a terrible attitude to sport. If sport isn't played fairly what's the point? We may as well not take it seriously.

Justice? Hmmm. The focus today is on the pen, but where was the justice in the 10 minutes that Almunia wasted during the first leg with his constant moaning at the ref and fecking about. Did we get the extra time that might have given us a second goal? Did he get booked or sent off? No, so no justice there.When we got the pen, I thought that's Karma coming your way mate.  

Archived