Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Knockaert "dive"

I'd have celebrated like mad and would have gone to Wembley but a dive is a dive, we didn't deserve to win it like that.

It was justice that we didn't score the penalty, it would have been winning dishonestly.

Wake up. People dive against us every week and score.

We've 'cheated' this season to score. We've won free kicks that weren't free kicks, and scored them.

As it says, part of me was geniunely happy the twat missed, and there needs to be tougher laws bought in for players who have been found to purposely dive after video evidence, only way we are going to get rid of it.

Justice was done today.

Your not being serious are you,calling him a twat, fook right off you fool,If the rest of the players showed half as much passion and drive we could have pisved this league.

So you wouldn't have celebrated had he scored? Is that what you are really saying?

What a chump!!

They'd of been muted at best.

Got no time for cheats, hopefully. Do hope everyone disagreeing with me never complains if we ever concead a pen through a diving opponent.

As it says, part of me was geniunely happy the twat missed, and there needs to be tougher laws bought in for players who have been found to purposely dive after video evidence, only way we are going to get rid of it.

Justice was done today.

Seriously, go and look at yourself in a mirror and read your post again....

He dived, but what about the handball off the line earlier? THAT should of been a penalty. You could say that knockaert's dive was justice for that incident. The bottom line is that we lost today, and Watford deserved it.

Justice was done today.

Fvck off. He went down easily but the amount of shit we've had against us why does that matter? How many other players do you think would have tried to stay on their feet?

Did i think it was a penalty probably not but i can understand why it was given, you could argue it should have also been a second yellow and personally i thought De laet should have had a penalty, which could have been a red also, Wood had a clear one on one and was wrongly called offside and you could argue the guy who cut his head and injured Knocky jumped in.

Knocky missed and that's it perhaps it will help him knuckle down next season.Perhaps if there were tougher laws for violent assault Deeney wouldn't have been playing today :ph34r:

Wake up. People dive against us every week and score.

We've 'cheated' this season to score. We've won free kicks that weren't free kicks, and scored them.

free kicks are a bit less crucial than penalties.

It doesn't matter what other clubs do, I'm saying diving is cheating, whoever does it, and it's not right to win like that.

Winning on that penalty would have been categorically winning by cheating. It's not like, we got a dodgy goal and it may have made a big difference over the season, this was - if it goes in, we've cheated to get to Wembley.

I should say though, we should have had a penalty right at the start of the game when their player handballed it off the line.

But you see, here's me realising that and at the same time realising that it isn't right to win by cheating.

free kicks are a bit less crucial than penalties.

It doesn't matter what other clubs do, I'm saying diving is cheating, whoever does it, and it's not right to win like that.

Winning on that penalty would have been categorically winning by cheating. It's not like, we got a dodgy goal and it may have made a big difference over the season, this was - if it goes in, we've cheated to get to Wembley.

A season is played over 46 games. It's not a cup competition.

If this was a cup game, we maybe would have 'cheated' to get through, yes.

But we've played a whole season which has come down to this penalty.

They'd of been muted at best.

Got no time for cheats, hopefully. Do hope everyone disagreeing with me never complains if we ever concead a pen through a diving opponent.

boring b*stard, if you were there and hadn't of celebrated, you would have had the sh*t kicked out of you!

Anyone who says it wasn't a dive is kidding themselves.

Let's be real.  90 odd percent of players would have gone down in the same situation

I don't think they would, I doubt many would be able to pull off such a convincing dive.

He had a good chance to square it for a chance, if I'm disappointed in him for anything, it's for cheating instead of doing that.

I can't be bothered to read this bullshit after reading the opening post. 

But it was a penalty because we should of had one at the start. Their player blatantly handballed to stop RDL's header from going in.

Therefore the ref was waiting for a penalty call to even up his decisions.

The most outrageous thing was the defending after we missed (Plus Kane is ****ing shit)

Justice was done today.

Proper twat you are!!!

I should say though, we should have had a penalty right at the start of the game when their player handballed it off the line.

But you see, here's me realising that and at the same time realising that it isn't right to win by cheating.

It does not excuse diving, nothing, ever excuses diving. Any fan of the other 91 football clubs who watched that game today will think "what a willy puller, justice was done"

Difference between a minority of fans and the majority is we have the ability to take the blue tinted specs off and look at what is wrong with the game and not complain about it when it goes against us and then condone when it goes our way.

Archived