Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An_Ipswich_Fan

Unlucky guys, feel for you

I know just how bad you feel after defeat in the play-offs.

Onwards and upwards. Still got a bloody good team there. You should be stronger for the experience as well.

Best wishes for next season, enjoy the summer and forget about this stupid game for a bit.

I know just how bad you feel after defeat in the play-offs.

Onwards and upwards. Still got a bloody good team there. You should be stronger for the experience as well.

Best wishes for next season, enjoy the summer and forget about this stupid game for a bit.

Going to need to do that. I'm not sure if I've taken it in my stride or it still hasn't really hit me to be honest.

Thanks anyway, have a good'n!

I thought we'd lose so I wasn't going to be too down but to have done so in the fashion we did just really really hurts! Also, Watford have become my most hated club now, they're so arrogant and I really just hope Brighton get through and murder them, that'll make me happy!

I echo the sentiments, horrid end to the season & if I'm totally honest I'm expecting us to know tonight that we'll be facing you next season.

Chin up chaps, onwards & upwards.

I fancy ipswich next year as the dark horses for promotion. Mick McCarthy is a very underrated manager at championship level. Wolves should never have sacked him!! He's building a very good team across at Ipswich. Good luck next season

Nobody in the crowd there looked confident before the kick. 

Pretty much everyone i've spoke to who watched the match, Leicester fans, non-Leicester fans, people with no interest in Leicester, even people with no interest in football are all asking the same question though....Why the fuck did Knockeart take the penalty? Why the fuck was Knockeart allowed to take the penalty?

I think alot of people could see us missing it, I could, I couldn't see them going up the other end and scoring but I could see and thought we'd miss as soon as I saw him step up.

Pretty much everyone i've spoke to who watched the match, Leicester fans, non-Leicester fans, people with no interest in Leicester, even people with no interest in football are all asking the same question though....Why the fuck did Knockeart take the penalty? Why the fuck was Knockeart allowed to take the penalty?

I think alot of people could see us missing it, I could, I couldn't see them going up the other end and scoring but I could see and thought we'd miss as soon as I saw him step up.

This, it made me angry for days after. 

So much pressure to heap on a footballing child, regardless of how confidence he seems when he's doing flicks and tricks on the sideline when it doesn't matter. 

I'm trying to let go and move on, though, now. :(

Yep as soon as he stepped up I said he'll miss and that seems to be the concensus of most leicester fans watching at the time.

Just imagine how sweet it'll be when we finally do make it though.

The god awful years of Levein and Kelly football, the relegation at Stoke, Kermorgant's penalty miss at Cardiff and the sixty seconds of horror at Watford will all be forgotten the instant the final whistle is blown on the game that promotes us. Either that or all the emotion will go into some pretty intense celebrations. 

If it happens away, I feel sorry for the town in which it happens. If it happens at home, wild horses won't keep me away from the nightclubs of Leicester on the evening we get promoted.

It WILL happen. We're getting closer to that day. 

I predict next season at Hillsborough in front of 8,000 travelling Leicester fans. :fc:

He'd been our best player on the day, he won the penalty, he wanted to take it and nobody else did. Unfortunately we can't have any complaints about him taking it really.

Just imagine how sweet it'll be when we finally do make it though.

The god awful years of Levein and Kelly football, the relegation at Stoke, Kermorgant's penalty miss at Cardiff and the sixty seconds of horror at Watford will all be forgotten the instant the final whistle is blown on the game that promotes us. Either that or all the emotion will go into some pretty intense celebrations. 

If it happens away, I feel sorry for the town in which it happens. If it happens at home, wild horses won't keep me away from the nightclubs of Leicester on the evening we get promoted.

It WILL happen. We're getting closer to that day. 

I predict next season at Hillsborough in front of 8,000 travelling Leicester fans. :fc:

Your not expecting Big Nigel to be in charge for long next season then!

Its strange for me I can feelmyself getting over this already, whereas the Cardiff one took me 3 years, yet last week was more clearcut inthat all we had to do was score.

Maybe it's down to my thinking that the Cardiff result put an end to our chances for what I correctly predicted would be years. This doesn't seem the end of tge world cos Nigel will build on this and give it a right good go next season

Your not expecting Big Nigel to be in charge for long next season then!

Sacking a manager every time he 'fails' won't help, untill 'that' day will end up being relegation to league one again.

Archived