Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

I thought Uwe Rosler was a decent manager, but instead he is just in a long line of useless twats.

Why the fook did he bring Waghorn on, only to stick him out wide, and keep that shit overrated twat called James McClean up front, McClean was overrated at Sunderland & looks like he has continued the trend at Wigan, he is so shit and so direct. If Rosler stuck Waghorn up front, and took McClean off instead of McManaman then they might of got something.

I actually feel sorry for Mark_w tonight, Rosler messed Waghorn around and played him out of position.

Not on, not on at all

McClean was knackered after about an hour, he needed hauling off but the injury to Caldwell didn't help things. Bringing Waghorn on was fair enough but I didn't know he was playing most of the time.

What I was really disappointed in was Wigan's lack of tempo once they went behind, they insisted on slowing it down which played completely into QPR's hands. It made their mind up for them so all they could do to avoid losing the ball was loft it into the box, which was exactly what QPR wanted them to do.

If I'm being kind I'd suggest that QPR were just that bit fitter when push came to shove. But it was a brainless performance from Wigan at times.

McClean is a prime example - diving instead of rolling it into an empty net. If this is what our kid are getting taught these days (by foreign coaches or otherwise) then it needs to stop.

Guest ttfn

Thought QPR deserved it today.

From a purely selfish point of view this is the ideal final: Derby deserve promotion and QPR are a local game if they go up.

McClean was knackered after about an hour, he needed hauling off but the injury to Caldwell didn't help things. Bringing Waghorn on was fair enough but I didn't know he was playing most of the time.

What I was really disappointed in was Wigan's lack of tempo once they went behind, they insisted on slowing it down which played completely into QPR's hands. It made their mind up for them so all they could do to avoid losing the ball was loft it into the box, which was exactly what QPR wanted them to do.

If I'm being kind I'd suggest that QPR were just that bit fitter when push came to shove. But it was a brainless performance from Wigan at times.

McClean is a prime example - diving instead of rolling it into an empty net. If this is what our kid are getting taught these days (by foreign coaches or otherwise) then it needs to stop.

McClean was an absolute joke, yes Rosler kept him on, but with that being the case, and with McClean actually being a winger, why didn't he just stick McClean out wide and Waghorn up front?

Waghorn is the striker, not McClean. 

McClean is so direct, and just shit, feel sorry for Waghorn deserves better doesn't he Mark  ;)

Didn't realise Oscar Garcia had left Brighton. Didn't raise an eyebrow until I read that they want to replace him with TIM SHERWOOD. Please let it happen God.

Why's that mate? Do you follow Brighton?

I like Sherwood. No airs or graces.

I think I begrudgingly want QPR to win but I don't think they will on current form.

I like being all on our own in Midlands terms.

Either way I'll look on the bright side, though. Either the sheep stay down or QPR end up in a world of fiscal hurt.

I think I begrudgingly want QPR to win but I don't think they will on current form.

Either way I'll look on the bright side, though. Either the sheep stay down or QPR end up in a world of fiscal hurt.

There's still Villa, Stoke and West Brom!

Were we all aware that Martyn Waghorn won Wigan's young player of the year award?

Well done Martyn Waghorn.

Young player of the year! He's only been there a couple of months hasnt he?

Wigan will surely have to offload a few now I suspect, so Waggy could well play a lot next season.

Make you happy Marky Mark...

Rosler has done well even getting Wigan into the play offs, also remember he guided them to the FA Cup semi final via a victory away at Manchester City. They'll be up there again next season.

I got fed up of Sky talking about "if Austin wouldn't have got injured". FFS it's not like they haven't got anybody to replace him with. 

Ah... you've chosen to follow Harry and his man management skills? Good choice Finners.

:thumbup:

The world of football management is insane. I'm convinced by that. Pepe Mel at West Brom... ten jobs in 15 yrs. 3 wins at West Brom in 17 matches.. why on earth did they sack Steve Clark to appoint that Joker? It makes no sense.

Daniel Levy at Spurs... possibly one of the worst Chairman going. He's hired and fired a whole range of managers, most recently being AVB who fooked things up good and proper at Chelsea, then gets an alleged 15 million quid (thats 15 million :o) pay off because he did the same at Tottenham. Now Levy has sacked Sherwood too.. who's games to points ratio was actually the best at Spurs in recent years.

These are just two examples of the mad mad world of contemporary football management. It makes little sense and again indicates just what an excellent position City are now in.. a manager who has his head screwed on and a Board who now seem sensible. Lets hope it continues.

Archived