Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Here's What I Heard

Touch me,Touch me

I want to feel your body

Your heartbeat next to mine.

Superb memory cambridge! Is it on your ipod or something?

aren't we all supposed to be singing from the same hymn sheet , whats wrong with emilio

sorry I thought we were all shouting for a while. I'll get back to my indoor voice/typing

no, I have a good memory for crap 80s music

Hope the snowboarding went ok last knockings of the season.

Oh it was brilliant! Snow all the way down to where we were staying at 1800 and went up to the glacier on a couple of days but was closed due to high winds and low clouds. Still was doing 15-20 miles a day without repeating runs so was blown away at how vast the place is. Would definitely go again

anyway what the latest with us blues, is NP in or out and if in how the hell is he going to get us promoted next season with the same tactics which bore 3 wins in 17 and why did he buy jamie vardy and not even bring him on as sub for last half of the season when CW and DN had dried up , it was his signing

anyway what the latest with us blues, is NP in or out and if in how the hell is he going to get us promoted next season with the same tactics which bore 3 wins in 17 and why did he buy jamie vardy and not even bring him on as sub for last half of the season when CW and DN had dried up , it was his signing

1.) NP appears to be staying, despite whatever BS rumours you may see on here.

2.) Perhaps he can employ the same tactics which took us to 2nd in January?

3.) God knows, I think Vardy can still do a job here, its no coincidence that our best spells came with him in the team despite him not being a prolific goalscorer. 

Why would he leave Brighton for us? They have the fan base, stadium, money that we do without all the pressure and overpaid crap to deal with

Exactly, I don't see it.

Plus, we beat them and drew with them this season.

they say you should never go back , why did we snatch NP when sam alladyce was available look what he has done at west ham he has kept them up that all we want isnt it ... to stay in the premiership, any way look at lee clark , i was impressed with the way his team pass the ball around

1.) NP appears to be staying, despite whatever BS rumours you may see on here.

2.) Perhaps he can employ the same tactics which took us to 2nd in January?

3.) God knows, I think Vardy can still do a job here, its no coincidence that our best spells came with him in the team despite him not being a prolific goalscorer. 

1) He thinks he's staying. The board have said nothing and we have no idea what they're thinking.

2) Hopefully not the tactics which led to relegation form and finishing 6th in May.

3) Some of our best spells under Little came with Gary Coatsworth in the team, under Taylor with Akinbiyi in the team, but it didn't mean they were in some way central to the results. Vardy was poor when we were playing well and failed to take his chances to get back in the side thereafter, nearly costing us a win against Boro and quite possibly costing us two points against Cardiff.

But I like your optimism. Hopefully you're right.

Archived