Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Here's What I Heard

He was sat two behind Top on Sunday lol

:D that's how the rumour starts. Someone from the daily mail will be scouting through the forum, see that comment without seeing the picture, Babylon will become 'a club source' and then it will make Sundays paper. By dinner time Sunday someone will have posted a new thread on here with a link to the article legitimising the original joke which we'll now start to believe. The Leicester public start crowding forums, and the phone in. The following day the merc prints the story as stringer heads off to Thailand to track down Top who releases a statement from his Leicester riverside apartment denying the rumour. No one believes him as fans dissect his statement word for word looking for hidden meaning and concluding that its a fact that Top spoke to Lennon behind Pearsons back, got found out and had to issue a statement covering his tracks. Finally Lennon denies any knowledge or contact with Leicester at a press conference revealing he's just signed a new contract extension, which fans assume means Celtic wanted him tied up so it must be true.

Right, I've avoided this place completely after Sunday's devastating result. I was absolutely gutted and still am. It'll take me ages to get over it I know. Anyway, I'd been told this via a prominent club member before the Forest game even but kept quiet so as not to disrupt the end of season run in. (not that it would disrupt much- it's not that drastic at all) I'm not claiming to be ITK either I just thought I'd give my two pennies worth. Oh and I'm not anti Pearson either. All this is still, 'alleged' by the way, just passing stuff on!

Kasper is off to Swansea- the Danish connection with Laudrup who's good mates with Peter. Kasper allegedly despises Pearson.

NP and Wood fell out due to NP wanting Wood to stay at Leicester whilst injured in the hope of aiding his recovery, whilst Wood insisted there was nothing he could do and was therefore off to Tenerife regardless of what Pearson wanted.

OK, perhaps my opening paragraph sensationalises what's written below, but I know how many soon regard a rumour as bullshit once it involves a Pearson 'fallout' For the record I love the bloke and hope he's here next season.

We saw Morgan and Moore at the services after Watford on Sunday. Both were livid and wouldn't acknowledge us without us asking direct questions. One of our lot asked why Knocky was allowed to take the penalty to which Wes replied, 'I dunno you'll have to tweet him' (I took that to be a bit of a snipe at Twitter footballers) Another lads asked (unfairly IMO) why 'why did you as captain allow Knocky to take the penalty?' to which Wes replied, '**** off' lol. Fair play to Wes I thought, we were all gutted, our mate just felt like venting his anger at anyone to do with the club I think.

On Monday night Poyet was 33/1 to be our next manager, one of our directors at work (used to play for City and has contacts in and around football) told us to stick money on him being our next manager with Pearson due to be sacked on Tuesday (again I really hope this isn't true) yesterday morning Poyet's odds were at 6/1.

edit I realise NP hasn't been sacked on Tuesday (thank God) but it still could prove to be true

Been waiting to pull this one out.

Karl-Pilkington-Bullshit.jpg

Lennon was at the game, so foofin what. Literally means zero.

Your Wes story was nice to hear but hardly enlightening. Their emotions would be just as low after such a result.

Kaspar to Swansea is merely guess work. Probably punted up in the air last month by @Indybollox

All our players are just as likely to be on other teams shopping list, as Nothingham, Brighton, Wolves, Bolton, or Palace/Watford depending on the final. People putting their own reasons to players possible reasons to leave is pure speculation, and is precisely the shite that Pearson referred to in his recent discussion in the Mockery, and really going back further than that.

We need to clear out the gubbins that is obvious, but Stu this thread is setting yourself up for possible ridicule. You probably should have shared the Wes story and left it at that.

I've heard that Dangerous Tiger's a bit distorted and can't pass, not sure if that was balls or water.

Yes we all like a bit of passion in our manager, but at times he can go too far and he seems too similar ` Roy Keane`. Done a great job at Brighton, but not the man for Leicester. Plus how many english in the brighton line up?

Who strangely enough, was at the King Power watching the first leg................... FACT

Lennon was at the game, so foofin what. Literally means zero.

Your Wes story was nice to hear but hardly enlightening. Their emotions would be just as low after such a result.

Kaspar to Swansea is merely guess work. Probably punted up in the air last month by @Indybollox

All our players are just as likely to be on other teams shopping list, as Nothingham, Brighton, Wolves, Bolton, or Palace/Watford depending on the final. People putting their own reasons to players possible reasons to leave is pure speculation, and is precisely the shite that Pearson referred to in his recent discussion in the Mockery, and really going back further than that.

We need to clear out the gubbins that is obvious, but Stu this thread is setting yourself up for possible ridicule. You probably should have shared the Wes story and left it at that.

Possibly, but I've not made it out to be gospel nor that I personally believe any of it myself, I'm just merely retelling what has been said. If some people can't distinguish between the two that's their problem!

Think many are being quite harsh on the OP here probably the most plausible Wood/Pearson story I have read yet tbh

Is it not harsh to spread unsubstantiated rumours about gamefully employed people though? I pay no attention to the stuff like this but I fvcking love it, brightens up a dreary day!

Archived