Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Here's What I Heard

I don't understand why Morgan and Moore would be in the services on their way back from Watford. As they arrived on the team bus, I assume they left on the team bus and it wouldn't need to stop at services. Am I missing something?

I don't understand why Morgan and Moore would be in the services on their way back from Watford. As they arrived on the team bus, I assume they left on the team bus and it wouldn't need to stop at services. Am I missing something?

Please don't say this is bullshit too. I shook Wes' hand! He's not that big up close either lol

There were two backroom staff too who came into the services as we were waiting outside for Wes and Moore to come out. Steve Walsh possibly? It certainly wasn't Shakey as I first thought- Didn't see the coach though I'm not saying there wasn't one. The two backroom staff looked as if they'd walked from the direction of a car. We applauded them through the doors of the services lol

And to add flames to the fire Poyet has been suspended by Brighton, Is that possibly because they have found out he's been in secret talks with Top????

The rumours circulating are that he engineered it so he'd be available for a PL job.

Please don't say this is bullshit too. I shook Wes' hand! He's not that big up close either lol

There were two backroom staff too who came into the services as we were waiting outside for Wes and Moore to come out. Steve Walsh possibly? It certainly wasn't Shakey as I first thought- Didn't see the coach though I'm not saying there wasn't one. The two backroom staff looked as if they'd walked from the direction of a car. We applauded them through the doors of the services lol

I shook Wes's hand before the game as they left the coach - I'd say he's a pretty hefty

I shook Wes's hand before the game as they left the coach - I'd say he's a pretty hefty

He's big but he looks like a monster on the pitch!

Anyway like I said, neither were happy at all. I first spotted Moore as we were coming out the pissers. He was heading into them and I said out loud, 'That's Liam Moore' he didn't even look up to acknowledge us, which in a way given the consequences I thought was a bit strange, though obviously everyone was gutted barely two hours after it happened.

Probably already been posted but ................ DID YOU KNOW the referee for the 2nd leg (and the 20 second nightmare), was also the official for the Brentford v Doncaster game 2 weeks earlier.............. where exactly the same thing happened ..................... FIX !!!!!

Right, I've avoided this place completely after Sunday's devastating result. I was absolutely gutted and still am. It'll take me ages to get over it I know. Anyway, I'd been told this via a prominent club member before the Forest game even but kept quiet so as not to disrupt the end of season run in. (not that it would disrupt much- it's not that drastic at all) I'm not claiming to be ITK either I just thought I'd give my two pennies worth. Oh and I'm not anti Pearson either. All this is still, 'alleged' by the way, just passing stuff on!

Kasper is off to Swansea- the Danish connection with Laudrup who's good mates with Peter. Kasper allegedly despises Pearson.

NP and Wood fell out due to NP wanting Wood to stay at Leicester whilst injured in the hope of aiding his recovery, whilst Wood insisted there was nothing he could do and was therefore off to Tenerife regardless of what Pearson wanted.

OK, perhaps my opening paragraph sensationalises what's written below, but I know how many soon regard a rumour as bullshit once it involves a Pearson 'fallout' For the record I love the bloke and hope he's here next season.

We saw Morgan and Moore at the services after Watford on Sunday. Both were livid and wouldn't acknowledge us without us asking direct questions. One of our lot asked why Knocky was allowed to take the penalty to which Wes replied, 'I dunno you'll have to tweet him' (I took that to be a bit of a snipe at Twitter footballers) Another lads asked (unfairly IMO) why 'why did you as captain allow Knocky to take the penalty?' to which Wes replied, '**** off' lol. Fair play to Wes I thought, we were all gutted, our mate just felt like venting his anger at anyone to do with the club I think.

On Monday night Poyet was 33/1 to be our next manager, one of our directors at work (used to play for City and has contacts in and around football) told us to stick money on him being our next manager with Pearson due to be sacked on Tuesday (again I really hope this isn't true) yesterday morning Poyet's odds were at 6/1.

edit I realise NP hasn't been sacked on Tuesday (thank God) but it still could prove to be true

Good evening chaps

Some may remember me, many may not....I came on here 18 months ago to tell you all about Pearson coming back, before he was even on the bookies list.

Firstly, unlucky the weekend....absolute gutter and feel for you. Fingers crossed you will go one better next year.

Basically....just to confirm, the Poyet rumour is true, and he does interest the board however there has been no indication whether or not he is interested.

Good evening chaps

Some may remember me, many may not....I came on here 18 months ago to tell you all about Pearson coming back, before he was even on the bookies list.

Firstly, unlucky the weekend....absolute gutter and feel for you. Fingers crossed you will go one better next year.

Basically....just to confirm, the Poyet rumour is true, and he does interest the board however there has been no indication whether or not he is interested.

Well this evenings nights misdemeanor suggests he might be interested....

I was at the services, we did see Morgan, Moore and Shakey.

Don't get me wrong, I get sceptical of all the bullshit you see on here. But that actually happened.

Although there's nothing newsworthy about it.

As for the Poyet rumour, I hope it's not true - I wonder why he's been suspended though. May not be us, but it is odd. All seemed happy in the Brighton camp.

Well this evenings nights misdemeanor suggests he might be interested....

He wants Everton.

This is ridiculous, it's well known that Gus likes the passing game and he wants a war chest. Imagine the turnover in players? Imagine the cost? Hope this is bollocks.

If Poyet comes here it has Sousa written all over it. Yeah he'll come here and promise slick passing football, then reality will set in and we'll lose 6-0 to Yeovil and he'll be sacked with us forced to sign some old journeyman like McLeish to avoid relegation.

Good evening chaps

I remember you mate any idea what the situation is with Pearson this time is his days numbered?

And to add flames to the fire Poyet has been suspended by Brighton, Is that possibly because they have found out he's been in secret talks with Top????

This is the sort of commitment we need.

If Poyet comes here it has Sousa written all over it. Yeah he'll come here and promise slick passing football, then reality will set in and we'll lose 6-0 to Yeovil and he'll be sacked with us forced to sign some old journeyman like McLeish to avoid relegation.

Yep, and back to square one. Again.

If this is how he's behaving at Brighton I cant imagine what he'll do here when the boo boys start on him after a few bad results. I think we'd play nice football under him but he's shown himself to have little class and I wouldn't want someone like that in charge.

then again we don't know the full story maybe he's had a strained relationship with members of the club like the pearson/hoos situation we had.  

Archived