Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
qwerty123

Pearson sacked?

lol

Still baffles me why people get so upset over information that is shared. It's your choice whether you believe the info or not but Bert has never shown any sort of ego - on here, Twitter or in person - and yet he gets vilified if one story he's passed turns out to be false.

The season starts in 3 months. We will have a new manager by then. When it's announced is immaterial. Have some patience.

20 pages of bilge in 3 hours, none of it based on any fact.

There is an easy way to check this:

Someone nip down to Sport Direct, if the Asics running shoes in size 13 are sold out Pearson has been sacked and done his pay off on some new boats.

But incredibly I learnt how to read sometime before I joined the forum.

Yes and you would have been TWELVE!!!!!!

lol

Still baffles me why people get so upset over information that is shared. It's your choice whether you believe the info or not but Bert has never shown any sort of ego - on here, Twitter or in person - and yet he gets vilified if one story he's passed turns out to be false.

The season starts in 3 months. We will have a new manager by then. When it's announced is immaterial. Have some patience.

One story?

Well thats twice in the last week I have been left feeling utterley dejected. Knocky's miss and being excited all morning about the departure of Mr Personality.......

Yes! Let's get excited about our best manager in 10 years potentially leaving...

:rolleyes:

lol

I think Bert has made a rod for his own back C-man. His tweet was "Bye bye Pearson". That comes across as a little more than passing on info.

I think Bert has made a rod for his own back C-man. His tweet was "Bye bye Pearson". That comes across as a little more than passing on info.

But then how is it 'back-tracking' if he says 'really hope it isn't true'. That's just personal feelings against some information. Nothing to do with back-tracking!

People need to look up that specific term in the dictionary if that's what they think 'back-tracking' is!

Find it hard to believe that if he was genuinely chopped last night it wouldn't have been leaked to the media by now. Those tabloid journos get hold of everything that's pre-meditated, look at the Fergie retirement story, that was kept completely under wraps and was done very suddenly, yet The Telegraph still knew enough about it to report it the night before the announcement.

why are some ppl trying to make Bert a scapegoat....

If we was going by rumour and ppl in the know...surely ppl would have mention that IndyKalia/others too...they've said NP has been on the edge of going for a while.

Pearson has been sacked. The compensation is being worked out though. Also Pearson has cleared his office out at the training ground. Will be announced very soon.

Do I believe?

Pearson has been sacked. The compensation is being worked out though. Also Pearson has cleared his office out at the training ground. Will be announced very soon.

Where have you heard this?

But then how is it 'back-tracking' if he says 'really hope it isn't true'. That's just personal feelings against some information. Nothing to do with back-tracking!

People need to look up that specific term in the dictionary if that's what they think 'back-tracking' is!

I didn't say anyone was "back-tracking."

why are some ppl trying to make Bert a scapegoat....

If we was going by rumour and ppl in the know...surely ppl would have mention that IndyKalia/others too...they've said NP has been on the edge of going for a while.

I don't think there's anyone who still believes IndyKaila is in any way ITK, and not just a snotty kid or massive moron playing a moronic game.

Ive seen more reliable parody account than Sports direct news. Just to let you all know somebody in the club shop told me when i was giving my season ticket back in that the owners have been in all week.

I've heard they've been in Thailand lol

Archived