Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HCAFC Ryan

Kasper Schmeichel

Hi guys, i'm here to ask your views on Kasper Schmeichel.

Is he good enough for the Prem?

There is mounting speculation that he is joining us, although earlier today this guy tweeted saying he has opened contract negotiations >

https://twitter.com/ProfuseFootball/status/336573941801963520

I see he has a fair few followers, do any of you know if he is reliable or not?

Anyway I hope you guys come up next season, Pearson did a decent job for us, but did himself no favours in the way he handled the transition back to Leicester.

Will undoubtedly get to the prem one way or another but no offence I can't see it being with Hull this time around. He has a young family and is settled here, I believe he would only leave us for an established outfit as long term we are still a decent prospect in terms of providing him with premier league footy.

Not sure if he has opened negotiations though, he's in reality probablu sunning himself abroad.

He's the best keeper we have had since flowers... he is more then good enough and constantly improving. Whoever signs him is getting a gem. People slate his kicking a lot, but if used correctly it is a mighty asset. 

Deservedly voted best goalie in the championship last year, the shot stopping was fantastic and without him we would have dropped a good few points this year

As for can he cut it in the prem, i really cant see why not...plus he does have prem experience when he was at man city inc a game against manure

Saying all that i hope he stays as i cant see us getting a better replacement i

Any free kicks from 20 yards or so, it's a goal. He's a great shot stopper, reactions are quality. But he flaps at corners, doesn't take control of set plays well, and sometimes makes rash decisions. £4 mill and he's yours!

Any free kicks from 20 yards or so, it's a goal. He's a great shot stopper, reactions are quality. But he flaps at corners, doesn't take control of set plays well, and sometimes makes rash decisions. £4 mill and he's yours!

Really? 20 yards can count numerous times he's saved freekicks from that range this season.

Really? 20 yards can count numerous times he's saved freekicks from that range this season.

I can't think of a freekick (off the top of my head) that we've conceded with him in goal lol

Think he means goals conceded from balls whipped in from a close-range free-kick rather than conceded directly from a free-kick.

Archived