Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Wes Morgan to Cardiff?

What an overreaction, obviously losing Wes would be a blow to the team but it isn't the end of the world as far as our promotion prospects would go, I am sure we would find a replacement he may not be as good as Wes but that is life.

IMHO,

He has what 12 months on his contract and a lot will be done to if he wants to stay. If as some think we have no chance of promotion if he goes we have problems. He has been pretty much injury free in his career i believe but one player doesn't make a team (unless of course Top is planning to buy Messi). Whitbread has had a career blighted by injury and had many pundits rating him. . If he goes a decent fee should be received to bring in a replacement and if he goes good luck to him. 

Nobody doubts his experience, only his ability/attitude/personality.

WTF you on?

The lad plays at International level against very good international teams and always does well.

A fully fit and on form SSL is the best CB in the championship, if NP sells him just watch him come back to haunt us.

Top player and a good lad to have around the club, KEEP!

WTF you on?

The lad plays at International level against very good international teams and always does well.

A fully fit and on form SSL is the best CB in the championship, if NP sells him just watch him come back to haunt us.

A fully fit SSL is the best centre back in the division?

WTF are YOU on???

Whenever I see ROI play they get shit on and Ledge is a part of that. He's not an overly bad player but he's not the fvcking Superman that some on here make him out to be. Using the 'he's a full international' argument is bullshit. He plays for Ireland not Italy.

WTF you on?

disbelief.gif

Wouldn't like to see him go but I don't think he's irreplaceable. I don't think any of our players are.

He has probably been my favourite player this season along with Kasper but I don't think he's as faultless as people seem to make out on here.

I do think NP would be very reluctant to sell

If we don't go up it will be because we've not replaced Morgan well enough, not because we've sold him. There are players who could do a similar job to what Morgan has done.

The thing is we already need a centre back, left back and probably right back. If we lose our only good defender well have to buy a whole new defence.

WTF you on?

So good that we don't want him, Boro thought he was crap and he spent most of his career at Preston.

Makes you wonder why when he's sooooooo good.

So good that we don't want him, Boro thought he was crap and he spent most of his career at Preston.

Makes you wonder why when he's sooooooo good.

He tackled Silva and Iniesta and scored Ireland's only goal at Euro 2012.

He is soooooo good. 

He tackled Silva and Iniesta and scored Ireland's only goal at Euro 2012.

He is soooooo good.

Can't tell if 'banter' or not.....

Wow!!!!!!

Don't know why people kept criticizing him, did nothing wrong.

Many fans on this forum were happy with his performances at the start of last season until he got injured. Then many fans were excited when he came back, they were happy with his performance at Cardiff so much, people said he was MOTM, a game later he performed poorly against Derby, and they all jumped on his back, St Ledger is a liability, St Ledger isn't a right-back, St Ledger isn't good enough for this League, he is bang average.

The fans weren't saying that a couple of days before that game.

Don't know why people kept criticizing him, did nothing wrong.

Many fans on this forum were happy with his performances at the start of last season until he got injured. Then many fans were excited when he came back, they were happy with his performance at Cardiff so much, people said he was MOTM, a game later he performed poorly against Derby, and they all jumped on his back, St Ledger is a liability, St Ledger isn't a right-back, St Ledger isn't good enough for this League, he is bang average.

The fans weren't saying that a couple of days before that game.

He is average, and barring a couple of games for us he's been average here, he was shit at Boro and average at Preston. He plays average for a below average international team. The only this not average are his wages I would imagine.

You can if your country is shit and doesn't have anyone else.

Yes of course, but Ireland are decent, so to get 33 caps for them is decent going.

He is average, and barring a couple of games for us he's been average here, he was shit at Boro and average at Preston. He plays average for a below average international team. The only this not average are his wages I would imagine.

Average at Preston really?

A couple of games for us, back end of 11/12 season he was our most improved player probably along with Drinkwater, start of the 12/13 season he performed a good partnership with Wes, far better partnership than we saw with Wes/Whitbread and Wes/Keane. We conceded 3 goals in 6 games with St Ledger partnering Wes, one game was against his former side Middlesbrough, and if I rightly remember the fans who went that game, gave him MOTM on this forum. 

Ireland are better than average. 

Yes of course, but Ireland are decent, so to get 33 caps for them is decent going.

Average at Preston really?

A couple of games for us, back end of 11/12 season he was our most improved player probably along with Drinkwater, start of the 12/13 season he performed a good partnership with Wes, far better partnership than we saw with Wes/Whitbread and Wes/Keane. We conceded 3 goals in 6 games with St Ledger partnering Wes, one game was against his former side Middlesbrough, and if I rightly remember the fans who went that game, gave him MOTM on this forum. 

Ireland are better than average. 

Don't think they have qualified for many major tournaments in the last 20 years....

EDIT: just checked... they have qualified for 3 out of 19 world cups and only 2 out of 14 European championships!

Don't think they have qualified for many major tournaments in the last 20 years....

EDIT: just checked... they have qualified for 3 out of 19 world cups and only 2 out of 14 European championships!

Most of which have been recently...

Archived