Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Wes Morgan to Cardiff?

I don't think he's as good as some of you make out. Im not bothered at all if we sell him. We could probably do to replace him anyway. He'll get raped in the prem, not good enough.

lol lol lol

Who would you replace him with?

I don't think he's as good as some of you make out. Im not bothered at all if we sell him. We could probably do to replace him anyway. He'll get raped in the prem, not good enough.

Delightful turn of phrase there. 

Probs means nothing in the footballing world, but Wes moved house about 2 weeks ago. Still in midlands area I think. Settled.

Was just about to say this. They may have been promoted but he won't be on anything near what he's on here.

Am I right in thinking he's going into his last year of his contract? If so, we need to get him to sign a new ASAP before other teams start sniffing.

He flat out refused to sign a new contract at Forest. So he's probably up to the same thing here. I don't blame him for looking after his own, really. It's not like he has his whole career ahead of him.

Was just about to say this. They may have been promoted but he won't be on anything near what he's on here.

I heard that is son isn't very well and is in Glenfield quite a bit so he lives in Leicester now. Not sure if its true but it's from one of my Florest mates

Sorry to say this, but it looks like a case of Rats leaving a sinking ship under the current management team.

I've said before WM won't be at Leic next season.

Just wait for all the so called experts on here to start saying he's rubbish now.

Pathetic morons

I have that feeling if Pearson goes (which a few papers are indicating), then Morgan will - and this would be bad news (with him being such a solid center-back for us).

Sorry to say this, but it looks like a case of Rats leaving a sinking ship under the current management team.

I've said before WM won't be at Leic next season.

Just wait for all the so called experts on here to start saying he's rubbish now.

Pathetic morons

The reason people might say it's all paper talk is because at the minute it is. No concrete evidence of this at all (at the minute)

Obviously Mis read what you had said

Archived