Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Wes Morgan to Cardiff?

Colombia are above England, Italy, Holland, Brazil and France.

Ecuador are above France and Brazil.

world rankings are based on games won...

That explains why ROI are 39th then doesn't it! And why they are surrounded by such illustrious company!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Colombia are above England, Italy, Holland, Brazil and France.

Ecuador are above France and Brazil.

Random games, that's how the games went until St Ledger got injured, forget the cup I was on about League games which actually mattered more than the League Cup.

St Ledger in the spell I mentioned just missed the game against Wolves, in which he was on the bench, all the other games he started and we conceded just 3 goals in those 6 games.

That's still worse than the 2 in 6 we conceded from Hull away onwards.

Isn't this a thread about big Wes not SSL? I'd be gutted if Morgan left, he's been a rock at the back for us. As far as SSL goes, well he can go a little further! Average player, probably on massive wages, and plays for an average international team. I'm not going to bring Fifa World Rankings into it, as they are the biggest joke in Football. England in the top 10 is ridiculous, along with much more!

Pair Wes with someone slightly more experienced than Keane next season and I'll be happy!

Archived