Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Toure to Liverpool confirmed. 

I think they could do better. Toure doesn't strike me as 'Liverpool standard' and for a club who wants to improve on this season's finish and head in to Europe.

There are better replacements for Carragher out there.

I think they could do better. Toure doesn't strike me as 'Liverpool standard' and for a club who wants to improve on this season's finish and head in to Europe.

There are better replacements for Carragher out there.

Dragovic from FC Basel would've been better. Or Ryan Shawcross but maybe they don't want to pay over the odds for British players anymore

1: Chelsea
2: United
3: Arsenal
4: Liverpool

5: Man City
6: Spurs
7: Swansea
8: Southampton

9: Everton
10: West Brom
11: Newcastle
12: West Ham
13: Villa
14: Sunderland
15: Fulham
16: Norwich
17: Hull
18: Palace
19: Stoke
20: Cardiff

Dragovic from FC Basel would've been better. Or Ryan Shawcross but maybe they don't want to pay over the odds for British players anymore

Maybe.

I have been told though that they are on the verge of signing Papadopoulos from Schalke, and he'll be the more regular partner for Agger.

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Man Utd

4. Arsenal

5. Spurs

6. Liverpool

7. West Ham

8. Swansea

9. West Brom

10. Newcastle

11. Everton

12. Cardiff

13.Fulham

14. Southampton

15. Sunderland

16. Hull

17. Villa

18. Stoke

19. Norwich

20. Palace.

Maybe.

I have been told though that they are on the verge of signing Papadopoulos from Schalke, and he'll be the more regular partner for Agger.

He's a good player, unless I'm thinking of Papastathopolous

Edit: yeah I am thinking of the wrong guy, this one has just signed for Dortmund lol

1: Spurs

2: Chelsea

3: Manchester United

4: Liverpool

-----------------------------

5: Manchester City

6: Arsenal

7: Aston Villa

8: Sunderland

9: Swansea City

10: West Bromwich Albion

--------------------------------

11: Southampton

12: West Ham United

13: Newcastle United

14: Everton

15: Cardiff City

16: Stoke City

17: Crystal Palace

-----------------------------------

18: Fulham

19: Norwich City

20: Hull City

Anyone agree?

So many things in that have no chance of happening. Spurs will not be Champions. Villa finishing 7th is crazy talk. Sunderland finishing 8th is just as bad. Everton despite losing Moyes will not fall that far. Newcastle will pick up this season and are more likely to finish 8th than Sunderland. I'll be amazed if Arsenal miss out on top 4, they are the one of the top teams that will be going into this season with a degree of stability.

Think Cardiff will finish rock bottom if they don't improve their squad considerably, still struggling to understand how they've won the league. There's only so many times David Marshall can keep you in games, they won't get away with it at the top level. Think they will struggle to get 20 points.

Palace, they obviously need to do a lot to their squad but I think they'll stay up, as for Hull I couldn't even care what they do to be honest. 

If Arsenal buy wisely then they will have a real chance of winning the league, they probably won't get a better chance either with changes at the other 3 top clubs. 

1. Manchester United

2. Chelsea

Manchester City

Tottenham

Arsenal

Everton

Liverpool (FA Cup winners)

West Brom

Swansea

Newcastle (Capital One winners)

West Ham

Fulham

Aston Villa

Sunderland

Norwich

Southampton

Crystal Palace

Stoke

Cardiff

Hull

Think Cardiff will finish rock bottom if they don't improve their squad considerably, still struggling to understand how they've won the league. There's only so many times David Marshall can keep you in games, they won't get away with it at the top level. Think they will struggle to get 20 points.

Palace, they obviously need to do a lot to their squad but I think they'll stay up, as for Hull I couldn't even care what they do to be honest.

If Arsenal buy wisely then they will have a real chance of winning the league, they probably won't get a better chance either with changes at the other 3 top clubs.

I understand what you're saying but if Chelsea's change is Mourinho then it can only be a good thing for them

I'm struggling to see why people think Arsenal will be title challengers. They were a long way off being that this season once again, they're just a top 4 club these days, they have too many weaknesses to be title challengers.

They're more likely to sell their best players than splash out for some title winning quality.

They've ridden their luck more than once to make the top four as well.

I can see their luck running out if Bale remains fit for Spurs and the rest of the team continues making progress under AVB.

Europa League next for Arsene.

Anyone who thinks spurs will beat arsenal to 4th spot knows nothing about football. How can they sign a top striker when they are only offering Europey league football?

Giroud had a decent debut season and I expect him to flourish next term. Walcott and Podolski to improve massively too.

And as for saying kilo toure is no replacement for carrager???? What are you lot on!!! For a start who says its the only signing they will make. Talk about jumping the gun

You do realise that while I said Kolo Toure isn't a replacement for Carragher, I did also say afterwards that they could sign Papadopoulous and he'll be the regular partner for Agger?

Talk about jumping the gun. 

You do realise that while I said Kolo Toure isn't a replacement for Carragher, I did also say afterwards that they could sign Papadopoulous and he'll be the regular partner for Agger?

It wasnt just you stan I directed it at. I have seen a lot of people here, twitter, other forums saying he isn't a good enough replacement. He is the first signing nobody has stated that its business done and kilo toure is going to spearhead a title challenge by himself.

Anyone who thinks spurs will beat arsenal to 4th spot knows nothing about football. How can they sign a top striker when they are only offering Europey league football?

Giroud had a decent debut season and I expect him to flourish next term. Walcott and Podolski to improve massively too.

And as for saying kilo toure is no replacement for carrager???? What are you lot on!!! For a start who says its the only signing they will make. Talk about jumping the gun

Oh yeah what a ridiculous thing to claim by saying Spurs could finish above Arsenal. Wasn't like it went down to the last game this season!

Seems like the popular thing to say on here recently is "if people say so and so they know nothing about football"

Have a day off

Oh yeah what a ridiculous thing to claim by saying Spurs could finish above Arsenal. Wasn't like it went down to the last game this season!

Seems like the popular thing to say on here recently is "if people say so and so they know nothing about football"

Have a day off

It may have gone down to the last day but arsenal still did the job. The league table doesn't lie. If spurs break top 4 it won't be at arsenals expense, only man city who may undergo too much change.

1. Chelsea

2. Yanited

3. City

4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool

6. Spurs

17. Stoke

18. Norwich

19. Hull

20. Cardiff

Nailed my flag to its mast there. Pick holes in that bad boy

It may have gone down to the last day but arsenal still did the job. The league table doesn't lie. If spurs break top 4 it won't be at arsenals expense, only man city who may undergo too much change.

1. Chelsea

2. Yanited

3. City

4. Arsenal

5. Liverpool

6. Spurs

17. Stoke

18. Norwich

19. Hull

20. Cardiff

Nailed my flag to its mast there. Pick holes in that bad boy

If you think Spurs will finish 6th you know nothing about football :P

If you think Spurs will finish 6th you know nothing about football :P

Genuinely its more i hope they finish 6th (tops) can't stand the media Bale love in of last season and the arrogance of their fans whom I personally know, that's pretty much all my judgement is based on regarding them

Archived