Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2013/14 Stuff it in here!

Van Persie fair enough (although given the choice of the two I'd have Cavani)., Aguero I also rate very highly, Tevez isn't close and Suarez is tough to compare. How many times have you seen Cavani play? Out of interest.

If Cavani signs for Chelsea I'll bet anyone he'll win the golden boot.

To be expected really. Don't see any reverse in this trend for years either. £7mil for Aspas or £15mil for Zaha? It really is a no brainer.

No doubt he'll score goals but the problem with him at Chelsea would be how Mourinho rotates.

No doubt he'll score goals but the problem with him at Chelsea would be how Mourinho rotates.

I don't disagree, I just don't think he'll drop him often because he'll bang the goals in. He'd be absolutely key for them.

£10 donation to the forum says he doesn't? 

Sorted. And if he does?

I don't disagree, I just don't think he'll drop him often because he'll bang the goals in. He'd be absolutely key for them.

Sorted. And if he does?

Loser donates to the forum. Gonna quote this in my sig if he signs so you don't get away with it when he flops :D.

Loser donates to the forum. Gonna quote this in my sig if he signs so you don't get away with it when he flops :D.

I'd also be willing to take up this bet. £10 to the forum from me if Cavani wins the golden boot.

Papiss Cissé has concerns over Newcastle's new shirt sponsor, a loans company, as it clashes with his Muslim beliefs:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22857014

Actually, you don't need to be Muslim to see how ****ed up the idea of a loans company acting as your major shirt sponsor is.

It speaks volumes when such a company offers better deals than a more trustworthy one.

Still baffled as to why club's willingly accept promoting getting easy money and getting into debt at criminal interest rates.

Papiss Cissé has concerns over Newcastle's new shirt sponsor, a loans company, as it clashes with his Muslim beliefs:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22857014

Actually, you don't need to be Muslim to see how ****ed up the idea of a loans company acting as your major shirt sponsor is.

It speaks volumes when such a company offers better deals than a more trustworthy one.

Still baffled as to why club's willingly accept promoting getting easy money and getting into debt at criminal interest rates.

What do you think King Power have been doing with us?

Why only loans companies? Insurance companies rip everyone off but nobody would care if they were on shirts.

I can't say it would bother me if a loans company sponsored us.

But clubs advertise alcohol, and some advertise gambling. Both of which can get people into a massive mess, just as bad.

Still wish there wasn't advertising on shirts. They look so better with just a badge and the make's logo.

But clubs advertise alcohol, and some advertise gambling. Both of which can get people into a massive mess, just as bad.

Still wish there wasn't advertising on shirts. They look so better with just a badge and the make's logo.

This but I'd rather see clubs making their money through shirt sponsors than increased ticket prices.

I think old style kits like ours from the 60s and 70s were great and would look crap with a sponsor. I get the feeling that a lot of modern designs would look crap without a sponsor though.

Agree though, it's business. Salesmen prey on the weak and stupid. It's all business, it's all people fleecing you and they don't give a shit if they bankrupt you or ruin your life. That's business.

I think this is just another case of double standards and stupid religious logic.

Andre Schurrle: Chelsea agree £18m deal for German forward

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22434908

A great player but surely will struggle for spaces with Chelsea's attacking midfield options, unless they play him upfront, but I thought his favoured position was left wing. Nice to see more quality enter the premier league though.

Van Persie fair enough (although given the choice of the two I'd have Cavani)., Aguero I also rate very highly, Tevez isn't close and Suarez is tough to compare. How many times have you seen Cavani play? Out of interest.

If Cavani signs for Chelsea I'll bet anyone he'll win the golden boot.

To be expected really. Don't see any reverse in this trend for years either. £7mil for Aspas or £15mil for Zaha? It really is a no brainer.

£15m for Zaha. £ 14.9m for Jesus Navas lol.

What a joke that really is.

Archived