Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

The Worst

and all  the white ones pulled up  trees for us did they? waghorn, vardy, hume, futacs, tommy wright, horsfield, crncic, kermit, etc etc

Waghorn nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong with Hume, Tommy Wright was a youngster, Kermorgant was decent up until that missed penalty, I know people won't agree, but the guy could certainly head a ball, and the accuracy he got with those headers were absolutely first class. 

Waghorn nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong with Hume, Tommy Wright was a youngster, Kermorgant was decent up until that missed penalty, I know people won't agree, but the guy could certainly head a ball, and the accuracy he got with those headers were absolutely first class. 

They fit your description of the 'blacks' perfectly. Average, downright rubbish or never played much. You're biased mind strikes again...

Gk. Simon Royce...always lobbed.

Df. Darren Kenton...words escape me.

Mf. Josh Low...what was he?

St. De Vries...a big old mess closely followed by Hammond....what a scary strike force!

By saying Darren Kenton is the worst defender you have ever seen for city, I can assume you are either blind or have only ever been to one game. No where near the best but certainly not the worst...

They fit your description of the 'blacks' perfectly. Average, downright rubbish or never played much. You're biased mind strikes again...

But the pattern of black strikers is actually not a racist gesture it's a fact that the majority of the players I mentioned were awful for us.

And it's the fact we have had a lot of good white strikers in the last 10 years, but not black strikers, I can only really think of Yakubu and Ferdinand who were good for us. 

While when it comes to bad strikers, people instantly think of the likes of Akinbiyi, De Vries, Hammond, Beckford, Cort, Hayles etc... all of which happened to be rubbish.

Stephen Hughes - just what we're missing at the moment, a big tough midfielder who isn't afraid of a tackle lol

Honestly I really detested that bloke. A midfielder that basically couldn't function anywhere across the midfield. Terrible player.

But the pattern of black strikers is actually not a racist gesture it's a fact that the majority of the players I mentioned were awful for us.

And it's the fact we have had a lot of good white strikers in the last 10 years, but not black strikers, I can only really think of Yakubu and Ferdinand who were good for us. 

While when it comes to bad strikers, people instantly think of the likes of Akinbiyi, De Vries, Hammond, Beckford, Cort, Hayles etc... all of which happened to be rubbish.

the majority of players YOU picked were black i gave you 8 or so useless white players from the same period, but you didn't mention  them.

nothing wrong with  them until you look up their stats. fecking useless. get your racist blinkers off.

Don't discount deano, great striker.

Kingfox your levels of ignorance and stupidity should astound me but somehow they sadly don't

Blake, Akinibiyi, Benjamin,Glombard, Cadamarteri, De Vries, Cort, Campbell, Hammond, Hayles, Sappleton, Vaughan, Vassell, Delfouneso, Beckford

So the majority of them weren't rubbish for us then?

And Swiss_Tony, Waghorn and Kermorgant's stats ain't that bad, the players I mentioned were far worse than them, especially technically. 

Nothing wrong with Hume?

Do you remember the missed penalty that effectively relegated us to the third?

He's being childishly controversial.

What a load of rubbish, so those strikers I mentioned weren't rubbish for us then. Blake, Akinbiyi, Benjamin, De Vries, Cort, Campbell, Hammond, Hayles and Beckford in particular were some of the worst strikers I've seen in a Leicester shirt from my time as a fan. They were far worse than the likes of Kermorgant and Hume.

Nothing wrong with Hume?

Do you remember the missed penalty that effectively relegated us to the third?

Knockaert and Kermorgant have missed penalties since then, that cost us a place at Wembley. 

Hume was top scorer for us for a couple of season's and scored some great goals.

Of course it doesn't but he wasn't a striker, wide player or midfielder, he ran around a lot but was in the main ineffective.

And yet outscored many others strikers past and present in a team always near the foot of the table.

Of course it doesn't but he wasn't a striker, wide player or midfielder, he ran around a lot but was in the main ineffective.

Hume 05/06 - Top Scorer 9 goals

Hume 06/07 - Top Scorer 13 goals

Hume 07/08 - Top Scorer 10 goals

Well ineffective wasn't he  :whistle:

And when have you ever seen a player score about at least five 25 yard rockets a season for us?

Hume 05/06 - Top Scorer 9 goals

Hume 06/07 - Top Scorer 13 goals

Hume 07/08 - Top Scorer 10 goals

Well ineffective wasn't he  :whistle:

And when have you ever seen a player score about at least five 25 yard rockets a season for us?

How many goals did we score in those seasons, didn't we get progressively lower in the league each season?

He was part of an awful squad that got us relegated, never rated him.

His career seems to be with teams who get relegated to the third or playing for teams in the third.

How have so many posters omitted Junior Lewis in the XI?

He's the reason they demolished Filbert Street.

Was an oversight.

We have had some shocking players, difficult to get an eleven out of it,

Blake, Akinibiyi, Benjamin,Glombard, Cadamarteri, De Vries, Cort, Campbell, Hammond, Hayles, Sappleton, Vaughan, Vassell, Delfouneso, Beckford

So the majority of them weren't rubbish for us then?

And Swiss_Tony, Waghorn and Kermorgant's stats ain't that bad, the players I mentioned were far worse than them, especially technically. 

since siging for us for an alleged 3 million, waghorn has scored 8 (that's eight) goals. his strike rate is roughly 1 in 7 games. what is your definition of bad?

Archived