Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
foxfanazer

The Worst

Recommended Posts

Posted

In your lifetime what has been the worst city player in each position (gk, def, mf, att)

Gk: Douglas

Defender: Rogers

Midfielder: Junior Lewis

Att: Akinbiyi

Posted

From what I have seen... 2000 onwards really:

 

Douglas

 

Lamey  Bruma  Laursen  McGivern

 

Hamill  Lewis  Lingard  Sylla

 

Cort  Akinbiyi

Posted

From what I have seen... 2000 onwards really:

Douglas

Lamey Bruma Laursen McGivern

Hamill Lewis Lingard Sylla

Cort Akinbiyi

Burma, I would say is harsh.

Isn't lingard a wide man?

Guest MattP
Posted

Gk: Logan

Defender: Ryan McGivern

Midfielder:  Josh Low

Att: Elvis Hammond

Posted

Rab Douglas? What about Kevin Pressman...

Oh what short memories you have.

 

Martin "Dodgy" Hodge.  I once saw, on the terrace in front of the old main stand a filbert street, a youth in fancy dress.  He was dressed in big trousers, big shoes, red nose, bright red curly wig etc etc.  On his back was pinned a large "1" and above it "Hodge" - harsh but fair comment.

Guest MattP
Posted

Who was that fat bastard GK we signed from Sheff Weds? Definitely the worst.

 

Pressman, he was midly amusing until this incident. It's still the only time I've burst out laughing in the stands though at us conceding.

 

Posted

Goalkeeper - Ricardo

Defender - McGivern

Midfielder - Low

Striker - Every black striker since 2007(apart from Yakubu)

Posted

Ricardo

Rogers

Mcgivern

Kaebi

Lamey

Bori

Hamill

Low

Bednar

Kane

Blake

Bloody hell, I could make up 10 sides to be honest. Frightening how much crap we've had here in the last decade or so. Embarrassing when you look back.

Posted

Pressman, he was midly amusing until this incident. It's still the only time I've burst out laughing in the stands though at us conceding.

 

That's the one. I didn't laugh at the time.

Posted

Pressman, he was midly amusing until this incident. It's still the only time I've burst out laughing in the stands though at us conceding.

It's the fall that gets me lol

Goes down in stages.

Posted

Oooh you've got me thinking.....

 

GK Hodge

 

Defender Brian "Scarey" Carey

 

Midfielder Michael Trotter

 

Striker Tommy English

 

To be fair Carey & Trotter ddn't come with big reputations. But honestly Melrose for English!  As they said at the time, someone at Belvoir Drive yelled "has anyone got a tracksuit for Tommy English?", to which they replied "seems like a fair swap"

Guest MattP
Posted

It's the fall that gets me lol

Goes down in stages.

 

Still got me chuckling now, it went past him at about waist height.

Posted

Kalac the worst keeper by a mile, made 2 starts and was at fault for all 5 goals if my memory serves me right. WBA away a 3-2 win and Bolton at home in the league cup a 3-2 defeat. His only other appearance was the last minute of extra time in the 96 play off final where thank god the ball went nowhere near his goal.

Posted

 

Striker - Every black striker since 2007(apart from Yakubu)

 

Jeff Schlupp?!? Harsh... Maybe you view him as a left-back now...

 

Weale was worse than Ricardo.

 

No way! Had a very good first season (the Cardiff play-off season, wasn't it?), just seemed to lose confidence after being dropped and making a few cock-ups in his second season. Mind you, I presume Ricardo had been better than that before he came here, seeing as he was a Portuguese international

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...