Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

The Worst

Rab Douglas? What about Kevin Pressman...

Oh what short memories you have.

Martin "Dodgy" Hodge.  I once saw, on the terrace in front of the old main stand a filbert street, a youth in fancy dress.  He was dressed in big trousers, big shoes, red nose, bright red curly wig etc etc.  On his back was pinned a large "1" and above it "Hodge" - harsh but fair comment.

Guest MattP

Who was that fat bastard GK we signed from Sheff Weds? Definitely the worst.

Pressman, he was midly amusing until this incident. It's still the only time I've burst out laughing in the stands though at us conceding.

Ricardo

Rogers

Mcgivern

Kaebi

Lamey

Bori

Hamill

Low

Bednar

Kane

Blake

Bloody hell, I could make up 10 sides to be honest. Frightening how much crap we've had here in the last decade or so. Embarrassing when you look back.

Pressman, he was midly amusing until this incident. It's still the only time I've burst out laughing in the stands though at us conceding.

That's the one. I didn't laugh at the time.

It's the fall that gets me lol

Goes down in stages.

Oooh you've got me thinking.....

GK Hodge

Defender Brian "Scarey" Carey

Midfielder Michael Trotter

Striker Tommy English

To be fair Carey & Trotter ddn't come with big reputations. But honestly Melrose for English!  As they said at the time, someone at Belvoir Drive yelled "has anyone got a tracksuit for Tommy English?", to which they replied "seems like a fair swap"

Guest MattP

It's the fall that gets me lol

Goes down in stages.

Still got me chuckling now, it went past him at about waist height.

Kalac the worst keeper by a mile, made 2 starts and was at fault for all 5 goals if my memory serves me right. WBA away a 3-2 win and Bolton at home in the league cup a 3-2 defeat. His only other appearance was the last minute of extra time in the 96 play off final where thank god the ball went nowhere near his goal.

Striker - Every black striker since 2007(apart from Yakubu)

Jeff Schlupp?!? Harsh... Maybe you view him as a left-back now...

Weale was worse than Ricardo.

No way! Had a very good first season (the Cardiff play-off season, wasn't it?), just seemed to lose confidence after being dropped and making a few cock-ups in his second season. Mind you, I presume Ricardo had been better than that before he came here, seeing as he was a Portuguese international

Archived