Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

The Worst

Kingfox is worse than BlueBrett.

I think he should be banned for a week, then be forced to make a thread apologising to all of the black and Asian posters on here for his abhorrent racism.

Disgusted.

What a load of rubbish, so those strikers I mentioned weren't rubbish for us then. Blake, Akinbiyi, Benjamin, De Vries, Cort, Campbell, Hammond, Hayles and Beckford in particular were some of the worst strikers I've seen in a Leicester shirt from my time as a fan. They were far worse than the likes of Kermorgant and Hume.

Knockaert and Kermorgant have missed penalties since then, that cost us a place at Wembley. 

Hume was top scorer for us for a couple of season's and scored some great goals.

Kermorgant scored one goal in 20 games.

Great stats.

Pressman, he was midly amusing until this incident. It's still the only time I've burst out laughing in the stands though at us conceding.

lol lol Kevin Pressman, the only keeper too fat to jump.

EDIT: How shit were we looking back at that, the atmosphere as well.

By saying Darren Kenton is the worst defender you have ever seen for city, I can assume you are either blind or have only ever been to one game. No where near the best but certainly not the worst...

It's a matter of opinion and I can't think of many worse I have seen. He was crap on loan before we even bought him.

Kingfox is worse than BlueBrett.

I think he should be banned for a week, then be forced to make a thread apologising to all of the black and Asian posters on here for his abhorrent racism.

Disgusted.

Done nothing wrong, those players were all rubbish for us, and frankly when people mention what is your worst Leicester 11, a lot of them creep into people's teams. It's not me being racist as such, it's just a pattern that has occurred over the last 10 years or so, it's weird that they all happen to be black, but at the end of the day, they were all pretty woeful weren't they.

Kermorgant scored one goal in 20 games.

Great stats.

But what about his headering skills, he was actually pretty good in the air, I found nothing wrong with Kermorgant up until his penalty miss.

Done nothing wrong, those players were all rubbish for us, and frankly when people mention what is your worst Leicester 11, a lot of them creep into people's teams. It's not me being racist as such, it's just a pattern that has occurred over the last 10 years or so, it's weird that they all happen to be black, but at the end of the day, they were all pretty woeful weren't they.

But what about his headering skills, he was actually pretty good in the air, I found nothing wrong with Kermorgant up until his penalty miss.

You mentioned about his stats, do we count winning headers as meaningful statistics now?

You mentioned about his stats, do we count winning headers as meaningful statistics now?

Why does stats matter?

I look at the overall quality of the player, and Kermorgant, Hume and others mentioned were better than the likes of Akinbiyi, Benjamin, De Vries, Cort, Hammond, Hayles, Beckford etc... Hume scored goals, Kermorgant was a good header of a football, the accuracy he get's on his headers, sometimes are far better than actual players who play as target men and are 6ft4 giants. A 6ft1 Kermorgant is better in the air than say Futacs.

Like I said I don't see many people mentioning Hume and Kermorgant, yet they mention Akinbiyi, De Vries, Cort, Hayles and Hammond often. And Wymeswold has just mentioned himself Trevor Benjamin!

If Kermorgant didn't miss that penalty, then I bet people wouldn't even look at him in the same light as they do now, people bang on about Kermorgant was decent trying to be all sarcastic, in my opinion yes he didn't score goals, but other sides of his game were actually decent especially his heading. 

you say it's a pattern, we give you white players just as bad, and you discount them.

you mention stats and then when they don't back up your point you say stats don't matter.

you're an idiot. plain and simple.

we've bad strikers both black and white since 2004. there's no pattern except in yr tiny monochrome mind.

you say it's a pattern, we give you white players just as bad, and you discount them.

you mention stats and then when they don't back up your point you say stats don't matter.

you're an idiot. plain and simple.

we've bad strikers both black and white since 2004. there's no pattern except in yr tiny monochrome mind.

We have had much better white strikers than we have had black strikers, Heskey, Ferdinand, Yakubu and Schlupp.

The rest were terrible, I'm not being an idiot, those players I mentioned were awful for us and always get brought up on threads like this.

Name a bad striker Leicester have had since 2005, people instantly think the likes of Hammond, De Vries, Cort, Hayles etc... not Hume and Kermorgant.

The only white strikers mentioned from my era are Bednar, Horsefield and Cresswell.

While Akinbiyi, Hammond, Cort and Blake have come up a lot. 

Lee Marshall was fvcking atrocious. Always wore his collar up like Cantona which pissed me off even more when he cocked up.

Worst player I've seen in a City shirt... We paid 750k for Marshall! (Taylor) then sold him on for 750k

Am I the only person that really liked Hume? lol

Love that type of player that will run for you all game, might not be great technically but he wasn't dreadful either

No, Hume scored some beautiful goals..

:thumbup:

Blake, Akinibiyi, Benjamin,Glombard, Cadamarteri, De Vries, Cort, Campbell, Hammond, Hayles, Sappleton, Vaughan, Vassell, Delfouneso, Beckford

So the majority of them weren't rubbish for us then?

And Swiss_Tony, Waghorn and Kermorgant's stats ain't that bad, the players I mentioned were far worse than them, especially technically. 

Why does stats matter?

You brought it up. If you are going on stats (goals, assists) then Kermorgant's are poor.

Beckford is better, Akinbiyi is a world away even though he was not very good.

You brought it up. If you are going on stats (goals, assists) then Kermorgant's are poor.

Beckford is better, Akinbiyi is a world away even though he was not very good.

No Swiss_Tony mentioned stats, I never mention stats, I absolutely hate them as Mark_w knows.

Kingfox If you don't realise how wrong your initial comment of "any black striker since 200?" Was in every way then you really are an ignorant cretin! And if Vaughan, Campbell and Vassell are on your list you've either not been supporting city for very long or just have no idea what your on about

Oh and I'm not a soppy liberal either I just hate ignorance!

Archived