Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaglandlcfc

Forest fans at work!

This is my first thread so hear goes. I'm working on site and have just realised everyone I'm working with is a forest fan, I see forest badges in all the vans and want to wind them up. Any ideas??

its bugging me so i ll ask....is your username supposed to be Englandlcfc????

Claim to be a Derby fan and say you dont really care about Forest

I can't really do that I have a city badge tattoo on my arm :/

its bugging me so i ll ask....is your username supposed to be Englandlcfc????

No eagland is my last name lol

Tell them that you heard about a team in Nottingham with a proud history and then bang on about Notts County being the oldest professional club their kit inspiring Juve's team colours.

Someone I know, his transport manager was interviewing for hgv driver and a forest fan turned up, his words were "Forest Bastard Han no chance, I stopped listening when he said he was a forest fan" Great attitude!!!!

Ask em to juxtapose their views on their Kuwaiti owners with their time honoured assertions that Leicesters pakistani population is of noteworthy magnitude.

But in a more simplistic way that that - they'd get stuck at juxtapose and need to go and find a dictionary. Or more likely just shoot you to save themselves the trouble.

Archived