Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

Yes! Please be true! ... Knows how to score goals at this level, and is very strong. Scored a lot when Wolves went up, and I'm sure he managed 15 last season in a relegated team.

Fookin twitter rumours wish it didn't exist for this purpose. I'll have a go...

@agentleicesterfan

Leicester City to retain services of Manager Nigel Pearson into next season. Moves for Barry Bannan, Liam Trotter and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake not to occur at all. Saga of goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel to be ongoing. No more news expected. #lcfc, #avfc, #mfc, #wwfc

I speak more truth than most of the other rubbish I've read....and I probably haven't written the twitter statement correctly

Fookin twitter rumours wish it didn't exist for this purpose. I'll have a go...

@agentleicesterfan

Leicester City to retain services of Manager Nigel Pearson into next season. Moves for Barry Bannan, Liam Trotter and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake not to occur at all. Saga of goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel to be ongoing. No more news expected. #lcfc, #avfc, #mfc, #wwfc

I speak more truth than most of the other rubbish I've read....and I probably haven't written the twitter statement correctly

Way more than 140 characters :P

Loads of goals for plymouth, loads of goals for wolves.  May miss a few games but would be a great asset.  Him and Chris Wood is tastier then Nugent and Chris Wood.  Nugent never turns up away from home and goes on massive goal droughts.  Start pushing him out of the squad, on way to much money for the level of player he is.  

@agentleicesterfan

Don't know his track record but seems believable.

Archived