Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Knockaert got married

He seems like the sort of lad that'll go for some glamorous chick who's really hollow-minded, but instead went for a more decent and sensible looking bird instead. Hard to explain but kinda get the jist!

I don't get it. She looks average so she must be sensible and clever?

I really enjoyed all 4 games with Leicester last season, even the one close defeat although could not understand why there was a lot of car horn noise after that game!!

Looking forward to next season, hope you don't hoof again as it spoils the game.

I really enjoyed all 4 games with Leicester last season, even the one close defeat although could not understand why there was a lot of car horn noise after that game!!

Looking forward to next season, hope you don't hoof again as it spoils the game.

hope you dont loan a whole squad again as it ruins the game!!

(yes i know the rule has changed)

I bet you wish some of your overpaid underachieving expensive buys were loans instead so you could unload them easily.

Anyway good luck for next season, hope you get promoted along with us.

Hoof?

And people wonder why Watford fans get berated on here.

One of their fans referred to me on their shit board the other month in a comment about Leicester, if you're spying, sign up and chat to me about your spiteful, cvnty fan base? Exhibit A as above...

Sorry KF Steve,

I'm only repeating what you own fans said about your football in the second half of the season, 

Don't be so touchy, you have a great stadium, fan base and gentleman manager, you have all the ingredients to do well.

chill out.

And people wonder why Watford fans get berated on here.

One of their fans referred to me on their shit board the other month in a comment about Leicester, if you're spying, sign up and chat to me about your spiteful, cvnty fan base? Exhibit A as above...

Watford  :wub:

I'm currently reading Tales from the Vicarage Part 1.

All about the Golden Boys ;)

She is good looking and slim, fair play to the bloke he has got himself a nice bride.

Maybe post up a pic of your wife if you have better?

She's slim, yeh, is that so rare that anyone who's slim is considered really fit now? Maybe average is harsh but I wouldn't call her beautiful.

What in particular about her face is striking? None of her features (eyes, mouth) are particularly special, and has she got her hair tied up or is it actually that length? Cos I'm not into hair that short. Based on that picture I wouldn't pick her out in a club and think 'phwoar'. It might not be a great picture of her tbf, but I'm not blown away by her.

Just offering my opinion, the man can marry whomever he likes. I don't have a wife actually but if I did I'd make sure she was a stunner so she'd be better looking than that girl. But I still wouldn't post a picture of her on Foxes Talk because that would make me a sad bellend.

Just offering my opinion, the man can marry whomever he likes. I don't have a wife actually but if I did I'd make sure she was a stunner.

CLASSIC!Is kitch what ever it is Alan Partridge?

I've never watched that show so idea what you mean.

As if people are really giving their opinions and saying his bride isn't all that etc. Bit sad really. As the saying is, if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all. Well done to Knockaert.

Jeez, he's not reading this thread, I doubt she is either.

If people are going to call her a worldie and a stunner there are bound to be people who think that's over the top.

Archived