Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Knockaert got married

Jeez, he's not reading this thread, I doubt she is either.

If people are going to call her a worldie and a stunner there are bound to be people who think that's over the top.

She's not my cup of tea. Plus, she's gotta be short surely? I'm 6'4. It would like me dating a child if I was shaggin' her.

Plus, Jesus. Can't you tell it's close season with us talking about this.

Surprised nobody has commented on her dress.

I really enjoyed all 4 games with Leicester last season, even the one close defeat although could not understand why there was a lot of car horn noise after that game!!

Looking forward to next season, hope you don't hoof again as it spoils the game.

Well thats a bit rich coming from a Watford fan!

Your clubs most sucessfull period in its history was when you were playing Hoofball under Graham Taylor.

In fact your club invented Hoofball!

Sorry KF Steve,

I'm only repeating what you own fans said about your football in the second half of the season, 

Don't be so touchy, you have a great stadium, fan base and gentleman manager, you have all the ingredients to do well.

chill out.

We did indeed play hoofball in the second half of the season, but the way you Watford fans go on, you were the new Barcelona.

Well you didn`t look much like Barcelona in the play off final, and in fact because Palace wouldn`t letting you play out from the back, dare i say it, but you more often than not reverted to the Hoofball yourselves.

Seriously, who comes onto a forum two months after a game, which wasn't even your last game of the season to make a comment on a players personal life?

If I went onto your forum, signed up and went to a thread called "Deeney in prison again" and wrote a comment with Leicester in my user name after being an utter cock on your forum during the playoffs, do you think I'd get away with claiming 'chill out'?

You were one of the worst too, so you chill out mate. It's down season, and you're on here commenting on Knockaerts personal life? Sad little boy, want to meet at Vicarage Road this year? I'm sure your Internet persona matches your sharp good looks and body builder physique.

Tbh the first pic isnt all that flattering.

So I took the time to check out some more of the pics he put up from yesterday (Lacking Hotel bedroom antics :dry: ) and shes pretty damn fine, Anthony is doing pretty well for himself and I wish the Knockaerts every happyness and success (whilst still at LCFC of course)

I guess we'll see if this brings Knocky down to earth abit so he can get his head down and prove his doubters wrong.

Ales Les Blues, and all that

Get Kitchandro who tonight is no doubt fingering Charlize Theron, having a nibble on Scarlet Johannson's lovely bristols, finishing with Zooey Deschanel parking up on his chops and thinking nothing of it.

I have no idea who the third one is but if you put Cameron Diaz into that mix you'd have to fight me off first.

Your clubs most sucessfull period in its history was when you were playing Hoofball under Graham Taylor.

Fair point although that had more to do with the quality of players in that team as well...

I'd say the "hoofball" was more obvious under Boothroyd.

Anyway its off topic - lets hope this lad doesn't go down the typical high profile footballer route when it comes to relationships!

I hope Knockaert forgets about football for a bit and has a great honeymoon.

I also suspect Watford will implode this season, which in certain circumstance could be sad to watch, but in the circumstances we are actually experiencing, will instead be mightily entertaining.

(Are there too many commas in that sentence?)

Fair point although that had more to do with the quality of players in that team as well...

I'd say the "hoofball" was more obvious under Boothroyd.

Anyway its off topic - lets hope this lad doesn't go down the typical high profile footballer route when it comes to relationships!

You had Luther Blissett and Ross Jenkins up front!

You did have some good players though, the likes of John Barnes and Nigel Callaghan out wide were always a threat, and of course you had ex Leicester centre half Steve Sims who was decent.

In general though you lumped the ball up, and got players in and around the ball, it was a style of play that was copied by Wimbledon and others, which while achieving results, certainly didn`t help the english game.

You had Luther Blissett and Ross Jenkins up front!

You did have some good players though, the likes of John Barnes and Nigel Callaghan out wide were always a threat, and of course you had ex Leicester centre half Steve Sims who was decent.

In general though you lumped the ball up, and got players in and around the ball, it was a style of play that was copied by Wimbledon and others, which while achieving results, certainly didn`t help the english game.

I will be honest and say all that was before my time but its fair to say we did get the ball out wide because as you say we had such quality on the wing to cross the ball in for Luther and co.

Goodness know how much John Barnes would be worth now if a youngster like him came through (well he would've have been picked up by a top club of course rather than found playing Sunday league football..)

From what I understand Wimbledon were quite physical and nasty - they'd have about 5 players sent off each game now days!

She's not my cup of tea. Plus, she's gotta be short surely? I'm 6'4. It would like me dating a child if I was shaggin' her.

Plus, Jesus. Can't you tell it's close season with us talking about this.

Surprised nobody has commented on her dress.

Yes, it's rather nice dont you think? As Im sure we all know, it's based on a late 18th century neo-classical shape and beautifully finished with a modest hand-made veil. Anthony's morning suit is of an equally traditional cut and really does serve to compliment his wife's dress rather well. Just sayin' like.

Seriously, who comes onto a forum two months after a game, which wasn't even your last game of the season to make a comment on a players personal life?

If I went onto your forum, signed up and went to a thread called "Deeney in prison again" and wrote a comment with Leicester in my user name after being an utter cock on your forum during the playoffs, do you think I'd get away with claiming 'chill out'?

You were one of the worst too, so you chill out mate. It's down season, and you're on here commenting on Knockaerts personal life? Sad little boy, want to meet at Vicarage Road this year? I'm sure your Internet persona matches your sharp good looks and body builder physique.

Boy i'm old enough to be your granddad so my muscles are a bit on the loose side. Have you eaten too many smarties?

Thankfully I met many decent friendly Leicester supporters last season on my visits to the KP. 

What I want to know is why none of the other player knew he was getting married? Surely the people you see everyday should have been invited or at least been told about it?!

Maybe it was only close friends and family I guess. I've always knew he was engaged anyway and I assume his team mates knew to.

Boy i'm old enough to be your granddad so my muscles are a bit on the loose side. Have you eaten too many smarties?

Thankfully I met many decent friendly Leicester supporters last season on my visits to the KP.

Ah there we go then, and old bastard with nothing else to do but shy away from his unsatisfied lover and run away from the fact he's never done anything to change a world that doesn't care.

You don't have to say anything else, I know exactly who you are now and my smarties have told me that I don't need to care.

They say you get more wise with age...

She's slim, yeh, is that so rare that anyone who's slim is considered really fit now? Maybe average is harsh but I wouldn't call her beautiful.

What in particular about her face is striking? None of her features (eyes, mouth) are particularly special, and has she got her hair tied up or is it actually that length? Cos I'm not into hair that short. Based on that picture I wouldn't pick her out in a club and think 'phwoar'. It might not be a great picture of her tbf, but I'm not blown away by her.

Just offering my opinion, the man can marry whomever he likes. I don't have a wife actually but if I did I'd make sure she was a stunner so she'd be better looking than that girl. But I still wouldn't post a picture of her on Foxes Talk because that would make me a sad bellend.

As he said, you put up a pic of your missis and we'll compare.

Oh and of yourself and we'll compare you to Knocky too...

:P

Those people thinking Knockaert's wife is average mustn't half have some stunning girlfriends.

If I married someone who looked like her, my knob would look like a Pepperami by the end of the honeymoon.

Archived