Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Knockaert got married

I don't have a wife actually but if I did I'd make sure she was a stunner so she'd be better looking than that girl. But I still wouldn't post a picture of her on Foxes Talk because that would make me a sad bellend.

I'm sure you'll be happily married for months.

Ah there we go then, and old bastard with nothing else to do but shy away from his unsatisfied lover and run away from the fact he's never done anything to change a world that doesn't care.

You don't have to say anything else, I know exactly who you are now and my smarties have told me that I don't need to care.

They say you get more wise with age...

Your dead wrong Stevie boy,

Happily married 41 years, multi millionaire from scratch, provided lots of jobs over the years. I'm quite satisfied with my contribution so far.

Grow up.

Your dead wrong Stevie boy,

Happily married 41 years, multi millionaire from scratch, provided lots of jobs over the years. I'm quite satisfied with my contribution so far.

Grow up.

Grow up? Have you not read what I've written?

So satisfied with yourself that you're here on a topic about a player who you has moved on completely 2 MONTHS on from the incident talking about his personal life?

You made me laugh out loud, well done.

I don't even... Hahahaha

Even if you were this delectable character you've dreamed into reality, why would anyone want to work for a denegrating old fvck? Or is that another phase characteristic? Seems like you've got a case of bipolar if that's the case.

What's the name of your business? Will I have to go to page 23 of a Google search to find it?

Tosser.

Grow up? Have you not read what I've written?

So satisfied with yourself that you're here on a topic about a player who you has moved on completely 2 MONTHS on from the incident talking about his personal life?

You made me laugh out loud, well done.

I don't even... Hahahaha

Even if you were this delectable character you've dreamed into reality, why would anyone want to work for a denegrating old fvck? Or is that another phase characteristic? Seems like you've got a case of bipolar if that's the case.

What's the name of your business? Will I have to go to page 23 of a Google search to find it?

Tosser.

I'm sure my wife would not describe me as 'delectable' anymore!!!

There is a world of difference between light banter between decent opposing supporters and your abusive comments, I'm sure your fellow readers are cringing at your aggressively childish comments.

I look forward to meeting your real supporters during my next visit to the KP.

There is a world of difference between light banter between decent opposing supporters and your abusive comments, I'm sure your fellow readers are cringing at your aggressively childish comments.

Aggressively childish? Are you for real? Should I go back to the comments you made during the Playoffs?!

You're literally blowing my mind? You've done everything here, blown off about your business, talk about age, made comments about a member of our team and you think people are cringing at me? Jesus Christ!

I would suggest marriage counseling, a lawyer or both.

And when it comes to fan support, I look at my club, then at yours and it's pretty evident that no one in their right state of mind would fancy a carrier club that merely acts as a trading platform.

Guest MattP

If you see some of the hopeless and desperate fame hungry, gravy train wishing airheads who try and latch on to professional footballers I'm not surprised he got married young.

:thumbup:

I would suggest marriage counseling, a lawyer or both.

And when it comes to fan support, I look at my club, then at yours and it's pretty evident that no one in their right state of mind would fancy a carrier club that merely acts as a trading platform.

I've supported the hornets since 1967 through good & bad times.

Every club trades players, most clubs loan players. Not many clubs have traded so spectacularly badly recently as Leicester, racking up huge debt.

In contrast our owners have a long term winning formula that only improves each member club. The overwhelming majority support our sustainable growth policy, certainly the football produced last season was often magical.

Wow Steve from Kent has really bitten haha

Maybe, but it fvcks me off how he thought he'd got away with his behaviour from the playoffs, so much so that he returned 2 months later spouting the same shite. He then comes preaching about maturity and blowing off about his business and thought he'd get away with it again.

Not in a great mood today

Maybe, but it fvcks me off how he thought he'd got away with his behaviour from the playoffs, so much so that he returned 2 months later spouting the same shite. He then comes preaching about maturity and blowing off about his business and thought he'd get away with it again.

Go deliver some babies.

Tell you what Stevie boy, leave your squat in Folkestone and breath in the sea air you might calm down a bit!

Tell you what Stevie boy, leave your squat in Folkestone and breath in the sea air you might calm down a bit!

How about I emulate you and tell everyone that I live in a £10 million mansion in Maidstone where I run the local newspaper from my decked out office, where I employ a cleaner and various other working opportunities.

Anyway, I'm done talking to you pal, I'm sure you've got all 91 other football forums to visit and troll so ill let you get on. Ta ra.

How about I emulate you and tell everyone that I live in a £10 million mansion in Maidstone where I run the local newspaper from my decked out office, where I employ a cleaner and various other working opportunities.

Anyway, I'm done talking to you pal, I'm sure you've got all 91 other football forums to visit and troll so ill let you get on. Ta ra.

You could say that but unlike my details yours would be untrue.

I have enjoyed our little 'exchange' but also bit bored now. Good luck for the season you are probably not so bad.

See you at the KP, I'll be the one with the smug look.

Maybe I'm missing something or just being overly cynical, but why would a 21 year old footballer want to get married? Obviously its not just Anthony but loads of them get married and have kids really early on. Of course money and security is no issue at all, but with literally the pick of the birds in front of you every time you go out for a very long time, would you not just want to play the field and absolutely clean up for a while? You're guaranteed to end up with a worldie anyway.

Fookin hell! Are you trolling? Maybe it's something to do with love?

I've supported the hornets since 1967 through good & bad times.

Every club trades players, most clubs loan players. Not many clubs have traded so spectacularly badly recently as Leicester, racking up huge debt.

In contrast our owners have a long term winning formula that only improves each member club. The overwhelming majority support our sustainable growth policy, certainly the football produced last season was often magical.

I'm not arguing our pathetic trading formula as of recent - previous owners and chairmen and other high-ranking officials have been all too lenient when it comes to splashing cash on overly-praised saviors that turned out to be... well, shite.

However, this off-season, it looks as if we've learned from those mistakes and are now finally putting the emphasis on stability and worthwile (and cheaper) additions to strengthen the squad.

Whereas you're currently enjoying a phase of (temporary) stability - or rather, have enjoyed.

Regardless of what your owners claim about long-term commitment, your honeymoon could be over any day. As easy as it is to assemble a "team" from feeder clubs, as easy it is to disassemble that same squad.

As for your magical football from last season - that might end quite soon, as well.

Fookin hell! Are you trolling? Maybe it's something to do with love?

Nope, not trolling at all, in fact the basis of my views I'd extend to anybody, not just footballers, in that getting married so early is a bad idea. Maybe it is something to do with the chemical reaction we humans describe as 'love', but there's no telling how long that will last. You haven't finished developing as a person at 21, your personality is still waiting on the sandpaper of early life experience to put the finishing touches on it. No guarantee that the development path you follow as a person will be compatible with that of the person you have decided to dedicate the rest of your life to at 21 years old.

But as I said, maybe I'm just cynical...

I'm not arguing our pathetic trading formula as of recent - previous owners and chairmen and other high-ranking officials have been all too lenient when it comes to splashing cash on overly-praised saviors that turned out to be... well, shite.

However, this off-season, it looks as if we've learned from those mistakes and are now finally putting the emphasis on stability and worthwile (and cheaper) additions to strengthen the squad.

Whereas you're currently enjoying a phase of (temporary) stability - or rather, have enjoyed.

Regardless of what your owners claim about long-term commitment, your honeymoon could be over any day. As easy as it is to assemble a "team" from feeder clubs, as easy it is to disassemble that same squad.

As for your magical football from last season - that might end quite soon, as well.

Our owners have 20+ years experience of supporting their team(s) with impressive results. It is fairly certain that we will lose the services of Vydra and Chalobah but we have no doubt replacements will be as good if not better. The owners want their hands on the PL dosh. We don't even mind supporting our sister clubs.

Our failure to go up was probably down to key injuries to CB's. If we had had a commanding player like Les Morgan then we would have been promoted. Maybe Zola is a bit too attack minded, only next season will tell.

As Leicester is my local club I hope they are promoted this year, loved the atmosphere you guys created at the KP playoff.

Archived