Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Knockaert got married

I 100% read in a home programme early in the season with the main player interview bit being Knocky, and he said he and his wife liked Leicester etc.

Maybe in the programme it should have said fiance? Strange.

Probably didnt know the word for it, I've seen him say 'sorry I'm married already' to some girl on twitter

She doesn't look a stunner to me tbh. She's punching above her weight IMO.

I'm just glad Knocky has gone for personality as well as looks and hasn't gone for any horrible blonde, tall, busty bitches like the ones that were in that pic when he got arrested. Fair play to the lad.

Hopefully this would give him a boost for next season :) Marshall's and Vardy's split ups during last summer could be the reason why they depleted last season...

I'm just glad Knocky has gone for personality as well as looks and hasn't gone for any horrible blonde, tall, busty bitches like the ones that were in that pic when he got arrested. Fair play to the lad.

Hopefully this would give him a boost for next season :) Marshall's and Vardy's split ups during last summer could be the reason why they depleted last season...

lol what does that mean?

lol what does that mean?

He seems like the sort of lad that'll go for some glamorous chick who's really hollow-minded, but instead went for a more decent and sensible looking bird instead. Hard to explain but kinda get the jist!

Archived