Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

Glastonbury

So let me get this right, the BBC had no problem in showing Kanye West on TV (And online) saying the N word every 20 seconds but they aren't showing The Who live on TV or Online, been looking forward to that all day aswell.

As I said think the coverage this year has been alot worse than previous years.

Lionel's is about the only full set they've shown on TV (Regards highlights, obviously they shown Kanye's full set live last night).

Looks like i'm gonna be watching Paul Weller then (I recorded that whilst watching Top Gear).

Chemical Brothers should be good too but think they should have perhaps been on last night.

in previous years the only reason the bbc haven't shown a set live is if the artist was enough of a bitch to say the bbc wasn't allowed to show the whole set live. 

may or may not be the case but it is usually the reason. 

in previous years the only reason the bbc haven't shown a set live is if the artist was enough of a bitch to say the bbc wasn't allowed to show the whole set live. 

may or may not be the case but it is usually the reason. 

True, iirc Rage Against The Machine did it a couple of years ago.

That was quite well publicised RATM were being arses about them not showing the full set though, just done a search and can't find anything to give any reason why The Who's set won't be shown live. Besides i'm sure their full set was shown live a few years ago when they were at Glastonbury so can't imagine they'd be that bothered now.

Disappointed, like I said been looking forward to watching it live all day to find out now it's not gonna be live and they'll probably only show about 20 minutes highlights no doubt.

Chemical Brothers by far the best set and act I've seen at Glastonbury this year.

That doesn't really do them justice though because the bar hasn't exactly been raised high this year.

This would beat most even if the standard of other acts was high.

Chemical Brothers by far the best set and act I've seen at Glastonbury this year.

That doesn't really do them justice though because the bar hasn't exactly been raised high this year.

This would beat most even if the standard of other acts was high.

Ridiculous so far, so good. And I've got to go to bed soon. **** this.

Wow, well after the moaning, i'm very glad The Who weren't on live as i'd have probably just chose them over The Chemicals.

That Chemical Brothers set was possibly one of the best things i've ever seen.

Archived