Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deanolegend1989

Fans Favourite Player?

Most Popular Player!  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Player?

I really like Kingy and actually rate him as our best overall player with the most potential but for favorite, I had to go for Knocky. He's what I think a professional footballer should be and why I pay to see these guys play rather than go down the park and watch people for free. He does something special, has outrageous talent and skill with the ball and often does something that has me on the edge, if not out of my seat with a "how the f**k?) moment.

Big fan of King.

A quiet, unassuming player, seems like a decent bloke, never going to worry about him being suspended regularly, scores a very healthy amount of goals (although he should have had more in the last two seasons).

Would want to see him remain at the club for several years.

Big fan of King.

A quiet, unassuming player, seems like a decent bloke, never going to worry about him being suspended regularly, scores a very healthy amount of goals (although he should have had more in the last two seasons).

Would want to see him remain at the club for several years.

Ah... That explains why you argue with the 'goes missing in too many games' suggestion.

Ah... That explains why you argue with the 'goes missing in too many games' suggestion.

He does have his bad games, never been afraid to mark him down when he's played poorly, just think the "goes missing" is overplayed a bit and has become a cliche.

Amazed King isn't winning. Bloody good at football, scored some heroic goals for us (Forest 3-0, Forest 3-2, Cardiff PO, Man City equaliser, Plymouth 94th min 1-0, Leeds bullet volley equaliser 2-2 off the top of my head), been captain for a season, is a very likeable guy and has been at our club waaay longer than everyone else. Voted Young player one year. Player's player one year and PFA team of the year another. Hands down winner. 

Dyer behind him. He loves our club and I love him. 

Wes, Knocks, Kasper and James all get a mention but they've not been here long enough to get rid of the other two from the top of my "favourites" list. 

@ A.W.

Ben Marshall, really?

Since the Chelsea game, he never really set us alight with his displays.

Marshall, for me, has been the most disappointing of all Pearson's signings. I thought he was going to be much better. I hope he still can be.

Archived